He took another hit of the cigarette. How could I not have heard him? This sent alarm bells ringing in my head, whoever this was, radiated danger. His very stance was threatening domination in the entire room. Too bad I was not the type of woman to make myself smaller in any form.

There was silence between us. Somehow I knew we were studying each other by the way the atmosphere held a sort of composed comfortableness.

"What would you like me to do" I asked slicing through the silence. I needed any request of a dance or even a lap dance to get this over with. I was getting behind schedule.

"Get on your knees" his tone held an element of challenge to it. One that turned me on a little more than I would've liked.

"Why don't you get on yours" tilting my head ever so slightly to the side. Even the darkness couldn't stop me from seeing the slight clench in his jaw at my response. Was he contemplating my response? Nonetheless I was hit with a pang of satisfaction from within me knowing I was toying with him.

Taking another puff of his cigarette I could see that it wasn't freshly lit. He must've been waiting awhile. He stepped forward, now being so close I could easily grab the knife from behind my hair and hold it to his throat.

Would he react as every man I've killed would. A sheer desperate panic as the metallic blade makes contact with their skin? It would be fun to find out.

Indeed I was given the guy next to Korleon. Deciding that I shouldn't stay here longer than I should need to, I played it out by giving him a small smile before extending my arm to touch his chest as I walked around him. His eyes followed my hand as I lifted the other one to take off his coat, placing it on the table behind him.

I picked up one of the chairs and dragged it across the marble floor, stopping it right in front of him. Not bothering to look at him I walked past him to the stage. As my heel touched the stage, music started playing.

As his eyes pierced my every movement, it only now occurred to me that I should find out more about him. I need to find out the relations between him and Korleon. My hand grabbed the pole, hooking my leg around the pole I slowly spun with the slowed music. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back for a couple of seconds.

What I would give to be anywhere but here. A heart full of closure. To stare at the world from a different point of view. I knew I was asking too much, for a fact my fate had been composed and played with from the beginning of birth. I am supposed to be who I am today without a doubt.

Coming back to reality,  I unhooked my leg to spin around facing him. The music lighting and giving purpose to my motion of dancing. Opening my eyes sharply to meet his, I slowly fall down the bar onto my knees.

Perking his head to the side I now realised his soft tan. A few buttons on his shirt were undone and I found myself move away from the bar to slowly approach him. His faint cologne hit me softly but I felt as I was not close enough.

Maybe being a little tease would give me some entertainment tonight. As he's looking down, almost reading his mind, he definitely thinks I'm going to give him more than just a dance. As I perch myself on my knees in between his legs, I place both hands on his thigh. My nails digging into his legs I squeeze them ever so slightly, moving my hands further and further to his crotch. Eyeing the bulge now formed in his pants, my eyes lift to watch him. I lift myself gently making our faces nearly touch.

Lightly smiling I feel his hot breath fanning my face. The faint smell of whiskey on his lips was driving me crazy. He was near sober making his awareness more alert. It was unusual to say the least for someone to come to Aero and be as sober as him.