Hyomeo and J-uliette

Start from the beginning

"Let's go shower and get to bed," Hyojin suggested, getting up from the couch, throwing away the trash and waiting for the other in the hallway.

"Together?"

"Sure, it's quicker that way."

Seungjun got up as well, following the other to the bathroom.

Once the door closed, Hyojin felt two arms around his waist, pulling him back a few steps.

"I love you," Seungjun mumbled against Hyojin's shoulder, burying his face in the crook of the older's neck right after.

"I love you too," Hyojin smiled, placing his hand on top of Seungjun's, slipping his fingers between the other's, turning his head slightly to steal a kiss from Seungjun when he lifted his head.

After Seungjun loosened the hold again, they got themselves ready to actually get into the shower, putting their clothes onto the washing pile and getting into the small space.

It took some time to properly get all of the gel and spray out of their hair — maybe also because they ended up distracting each other with kissing, touching or tickling one another — but eventually they managed to get it done, spending some more time under the warm water, enjoying each other's company for a bit longer.

Seungjun had leaned his head on Hyojin's shoulder, taking in the moment to cherish it more.

It's not like they didn't spend any time together during the promotion. Living in the same apartment and being in the same group made that impossible anyways. But it was still different to spend time together without schedules and stress on their back, people chasing them around constantly only to fall into bed and almost instantly passing out when they would finally meet the soft mattress. Having time off and not needing to worry made the time spent together just way more enjoyable.

"Wanna sleep over in my room?" Hyojin offered, not wanting to let go of the other yet.

"What about Changyoon?"

"It'll take some time until he gets to bed anyway, and after that, we can just be quiet," Hyojin told him, pulling him out of the shower and handing him a towel. "And if anything he can just sleep in your room, right?"

"Sure," Seungjun agreed to it, getting himself dry and putting on some clothes.

The other members were also getting ready to sleep, so there was some low noise throughout the dorm and barely anyone noticed their leaders heading into one of the rooms with their fingers intertwined between them.

Hyojin's bed wasn't big, just like any of their beds, but they always made it possible to squeeze in together, indulging in the warmth of each other.

"Today was fun," Seungjun mumbled, thinking back to the shoot.

"Yeah, it was also a new experience altogether. Even with the shoots we have already done," Hyojin agreed.

"And yet you were so nervous," Seungjun teased, "as if you haven't touched my face ever before."

"This was different... and the team was also different than usual," Hyojin muttered. "Also, the gloves were weird too."

"Sure, sure, that's definitely the reason, my little gnome-y fridge," Seungjun laughed.

"This will haunt me forever now, won't it?"

"You bet it will."

Silence fell over them after that as their eyes were getting heavy again with the lights going off in the other dorm rooms.

"Promotions... really are over now, huh?" Seungjun mentioned after staring into the darkness for a while.

"They are... again..."

"We didn't even get to celebrate our first win yet, we had to immediately prepare for the repackage," Seungjun sighed.

"True," Hyojin nodded, "I still can't process that we actually won."

"Me neither, but I'm happy."

"Me too. We can be proud of ourselves, and Fuse."

"Let's celebrate properly soon," Seungjun suggested.

"Yeah, let's," Hyojin smiled, "but let's sleep for now."

Once again, Seungjun nuzzled his face in Hyojin's chest, taking a tired breath, therefore agreeing to the plan.

"Good night," he sighed, his arms wrapping around Hyojin's waist, pulling him close.

"Good night," the other whispered in response, running a hand through Seungjun's hair before planting a kiss on his hairline. 

ONF OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara