Hyomeo and J-uliette

Seungjun couldn't hold in a giggle when he felt the lace-gloves touch his cheeks. Hyojin's small hands were shaking slightly as they were covering Seungjun's face. Not that he had a great reason to be nervous or anything, it was just a photoshoot like any other. But he shouldn't be touching Seungjun, just hovering over.

Luckily, Hyojin was hidden behind Seungjun, him not being the focus of the image, so barely anyone noticed the slight blush on his cheeks after hearing Seungjun's cute giggle.

Seungjun also managed to focus again quickly after being told what to do and how to pose so that they could get over with the shoot soon.

The mass of hair gel and spray was starting to get crusty and both of them wished to be able to wash it out sooner rather than later.

The shoes they had been wearing for the last couple of hours were still stiff, hurting their feet with every other step, giving them another reason to hope for an end to come even sooner.

They went over a few more angles, poses, light-settings and whatnot before the duo was done for the day.

The two of them thanked the team before going to the dressing room. Standing behind Hyojin, Seungjun couldn't stop himself from pressing down on the hat Hyojin was wearing.

"Hey," Hyojin muttered, turning around swiftly.

"Sorry, but the hat is just so ridiculous, I couldn't help myself," Seungjun defended himself.

"Like I had a say in what I was going to wear, did I now?" Hyojin questioned.

"No, but I wouldn't have imagined ever seeing you as a fridge with a gnome hat."

"Oh shut up, will you? At least I wasn't surrounded by what? Tangerines?"

Seungjun started laughing at that but didn't comment on it further, so they started to take off their outfits and got into far more comfortable clothes, putting all the pieces and accessories they were given neatly in their rightful places.

After putting on a mask, hat, and jacket, they were ready to leave, saying their goodbyes to the team once again before getting into the van.

"I'm so done for today," Hyojin sighed, slumping in his seat.

"Yeah, me too," Seungjun agreed, "I can already hear my bed calling out to me."

Hyojin chuckled at that, letting his head fall onto Seungjun's shoulder, the other's hand finding its place on Hyojin's thigh in return.

"I think both of us need a shower first... and maybe also dinner," Hyojin argued.

"Do you think the others have cooked enough for us to get something too?"

"I don't even think they cooked," Hyojin laughed, getting a small giggle in agreement from the other as well.

"Takeout, then?"

"Sounds fine to me, anything that's edible, honestly."

When they got back to the dorms, it was just like they had expected. The others had bought themselves takeout as well, so no one argued about their leaders getting some too.

While waiting on the couch, trying not to fall asleep, some of the members came by, making fun of their heavily styled hair, but leaving them alone for the most part, knowing that they were exhausted.

With eating their food, talking about the happenings of the day and some subtle touches, time went by way quicker than they had expected, only adding more to their exhaustion and tiredness.