Scar And The Stampede

Mufasa

I chuckled as I was walking through the grazing animals and said oh Zazu you know your such a pain sometimes. He chuckled and said yes sire. I blush and said scar what is it seeing him running up out of breath. I blush and began panicking as he said stampede in the gorge Simba's down there. I blush and said Zazu get Sarabi! I blush and ran for the gorge and smiled see simba on a dead tree. I blush and said hold on son! I blush as Sarabi came and roars indignation. You traitor tackling scar. I blush and said Honey? She growled and said I saw what he did. Scar gulped and said I can explain! I growl and said start talking. He blushed and said I didn't start the stampede but hyenas did. I growl and said your dealing with those traitors again! He blushed and said but Mufasa. I growl and roar calling the royal guard. I growled and said brother your sentence is execution. I growl and said as for you turning to my wife go to pride rock and stay there. I blush and jumped into the gorge and saved Simba just as the last bit of tree broke. I blush and smile as I jumped out and said thank heavens your alright son. I smile as he purrs and nuzzle me and said uncle scar told me to wait in the gorge for you that's when the stampede started it's been uncle this Whole Time. I know I blush and purred nuzzling him and said come on let's go home. I blush as I started walking for home and smiled as Nala came up and said Mufasa may I borrow Simba for a minute.  I chuckled and said have fun but stay away from the outlands. I chuckled and watch as they Walk away.

Simba

I blush and said hey what's up? She blushed and tackled me and said you listen and listen good. I blush and nervously looked up into her eyes and Blush seeing them glazed. I chuckled and said uh you okay? She blushed and growls no and your going to make it better. I blush and said uh. She chuckled and said I'm in heat Simba I want you to lick my cunt. I blush and said oh!!! I blush as I heard Zazu fly over head calling out. I blush as he landed and said what is it? He chuckled and said I'm here to annouce that your father is on his way. I blush and nodded. Simba! I blush as dad came and sat. I chuckled and said uh hey. He chuckled and said you are to mate Nala. I blush and said she was just getting ready.