Part 6: The Battle For Trost (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry to interrupt fuckers, Eren I'm gonna warn you right now. Don't get over excited and fucking get bitten in half within the first 5 minutes. If push comes to shove watch the titans and learn how they kill, then use the deaths of your comrades to prevent your own. Okay?"

Eren put down Jean as he turned to face you.

"But what abo-"

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN FOR ONCE IN YOUR DAMN LIFE!" Jean yelled out. "Y/N'S FAR BETTER THEN YOU AND EVEN HE'S NOT CHARGING IN WITHOUT A PLAN, PULL YOUR WEIGHT AND FUCKING THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!"

"R-right..." Eren mumbled, this was probably one of the few times you had to talk his ego down.

"Anyways I'm also pretty sure that you two are squad leaders if what I was told was accurate." You scratched your neck, you were confused on where you would be put.

"Y/N, Eren." You turned to the newcomer, it was Mikasa. "If things go south I want you two to come find me."

"We're in completely different squads!" Eren tried to protest.

"Things are gonna get ugly, and when it does I need you two to find me so I can protect you both."

The audacity, I beat her in almost everything. I should be the one protecting them...

"Who the hell do yo-" Eren was cut off.

"Stay safe Y/N." Mikasa had whispered in your ear before kissing you on the cheek, you spun to face her.

"Hold on what the fu-"

"Ackerman, L/N. You're with me, you've been assigned to the rear guard on special orders, let's go." A member of the garrison interrupted you.

"B-but sir we're cade-" You nudged her.

"Don't fucking ruin this, and we're going to talk about this later." You muttered to her.

"You're not being asked for self evaluation, we need as many elite soldiers as possible." 

"But sir, with all due respect-"

"HEY!" Eren headbutted Mikasa. "You've been giv-" 

"AY THAT AIN'T OKAY!" You shoved Eren against a pillar, looking back at Mikasa as she held her head. "He's not wrong though, this was a direct order and we have to follow it, but..." You turned back to Eren. "THAT GIVES YOU NO FUCKING RIGHT TO ASSUALT HER YOU SHIT STAIN. IF WE'RE GOING TO BE SAVING CIVILLIANS THEN WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO BE AT FULL CAPACITY, NOT INJURED WITH A CONCUSSION BECAUSE SOME LITTLE TOEBAG DECIDED IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO BEAT SOMEONE WHO WAS ASKING A QUESTION!!!" You yelled at him, Eren stepped back a bit, quite frightened from your little outburst.

You walked away from him, pulling Mikasa along with you.

_______________________________________

You unhooked yourself from the tower as you flew between it and a nape. You held your blades above your head as you were launched horizontally past it, carving a clean slash in it as it fell dead.

You landed as the rest of the squad came up to you.

"Not bad L/N, you could definitely put some of the members of the Garrison to shame." Clapped the squad leader.

"Thank you sir, can't do any less then perfect when lives are on the line." You responded, straightening from your crouch.

"You sure you didn't get burned by the blood?" Mikasa started gushing over you, making sure you were okay.

"I'm fine Mikasa, the blood actually gets rid of sweat and grease when it evaporates." You mentioned, the blood across half your face now boiling into gas.