Chapter 24

⚠️Matured Content⚠️

Read at your own risk, Kindly skip this chapter if you're not comfortable with R18 scenes. I warned you goiz, thank you!

Frances' Pov

Night

"Frances dito nalang siguro ako sa sofa matutulog, pahinga ka na d'yan" Jaydee said then she grabbed a pillow and blanket on the bed.

"Huh? Why? Tumabi ka na sa'kin, it's your birthday tapos hahayaan kita matulog d'yan?" I said because I will feel guilty if ever I let her sleep on the sofa.

"Sure ka? Ayos lang naman sa'kin matulog don eh, para maging komportable rin ang pag tulog mo"-Jaydee.

"I'm comfortable naman kahit may katabi" I said.

"Uhm o-okay" Jaydee said and went back to bed.

"Sh*t, sorry" She said dahil na out of balance s'ya na ngayon ay nasa ibabaw ko.

"A-ayos lang" I said, natulala nalang ako. Her appeal is so damn attractive, lahat 'ata ng babae mahuhulog sa kan'ya.

*Awkwardness

Jaydee's Pov

I'm about to close my eyes to go to sleep when I heard Frances calling me.

"Jaydee" She called me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Hindi ako makatulog"- Frances.

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't sleep maybe my insomnia is attacking me again" She said.

"Wanna stay up all night?.... Sasamahan kita hanggang sa makatulog ka" I said.

"Sigurado ka d'yan? Mapupuyat ka pa dahil sa'kin"- Frances.

"No, it's okay" I said.

"Let's talk about our lives" Frances suggested.

"What's your dream job?" She said.

"To be a pilot"- I said.

"Wow, nice job huh" She said.

"Ikaw?" I asked her too.

"Lawyer, I want to be a Lawyer"-Frances.

"That's nice" I said.

"How do you see yourself ten years from now Jaydee?" Frances asked me.

"Me?....Uhm i think ten years from now I'm with the girl I loved the most, I'm happy and contented with her" I said.

"Such a lucky girl"- Frances.

"Lucky you" Mahinang sabi ko.

"Hmm? What? Ano yung sinabi mo?" She asked.

"Nothing, nevermind" I said and she just noded off.

We stay up all night, we just laugh with our corny jokes and our stupid things that we experienced in our lives. She's my safe place, I don't mind my problems I have in my life when I'm with her.

"What's your plan tomorrow Frances?" I asked her but I don't heard any response from her.

"Hey, you still awake?" Obviously she don't respond again. I faced her nakatulog pala s'ya, what a sleeping angel beside me she's so fine.

"Good night sleepyhead" I whispered. Before I turned my back on her, I cover her body with blanket.

I'm imagining some scenarios with her when she suddenly huged my back so tight kaya lumingon ulit ako sa kan'ya and I kissed her forehead.

"I can stare at you all night, you're so gorgeous" I said.

"Mapapasakin ka rin Frances, hihintayin kita" I whispered.

Coleen's Pov

It's already 2AM but me and Gabb were still hanging out together in the near bar here.

"Baby? Let's go back to the room it's kinda late na" I said kahit medyo maingay dito.

"What are you saying baby? I don't understand you" Gabb said, hindi nya ako marinig sa lakas ng music at dahil nakainom na s'ya.

"I said, it's kinda late na uwi na tayo" Pag-aya ko ulit sa kan'ya.

"No baby, give me some hours pa" She requested.

"Tama na, halika na lasing ka na eh wag ka na ngang makulit" I said at inalalayan ko s'yang bumalik sa room.

Patumba-tumba pa kami sa daan ang bigat n'ya kasi.

"Gabbo naman eh, 'wag ka na ngang uminom sa susunod" Pag rereklamo ko sa kan'ya.

"Sorry na, minsan lang naman 'tong bakasyon natin kaya sulitin na natin" She said.

When we finally reached our room I turned on the light because it was dark here.

"You're so heavy baby" I said.

I was shocked by her next move, She cornered me against the wall then pulled my nape and she kissed me passionately she started to bite my lips and placed her tongue on mine I don't know what to act dahil nadadala ako ng tensyon sa pagitan namin. She locked the door and turned off the light.

"Let's enjoy the night baby" She said and carried me to the bed.

"Can I?" Gabbo is on top of me and she asked me if she could undress me.

"S-sure" I said.

Gabb continued to kiss my lips down to my neck, she's a good kisser.

"hmm....ughhh" My little moan.

"Shhh, quiet baby" She said and she put her finger on my lips to shut my mouth.

"You're doing so good....hmmm" I said.

Gabb's Pov

I think coco enjoying what I'm doing she almost scream, her moan is music to my ears. Her body is so perfect masterpiece, I'm obsessed, not only on her body, I'm obsessed with her whole personality.

I touched her body passionately, I started to place my finger in her *censored*.

"Ahhh..baby it's so ouchiee"- Coco.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked her.

"No continue please"- Coco.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle" I said, so I continue doing the thing.

"Right there, make me scream"- Coco.

"ahhh....hmmm Harder, Gabb faster" She said and I noticed her back get arched so as my baby said, I moved my finger so fast to reach her climax.

"You won't be able to walk after I'm done with you" I chuckled.

"Gosh baby, I'm c*mming ahhh...hmmm ughhh" Her loud moan, napasabunot nalang s'ya sa buhok ko, She looks so tired.

"ughhhhhh~" I guess she reached her climax, She hugged me.

"I'm tired"- Coco.

"Let's sleep take a rest, you have a good melody baby" I said.

I covered her body using a blanket and I kissed her forehead as a good night.

A/N: Sabi ko po sa inyo 'wag n'yo basahin eh, mag dasal po tayo BWAHHAHAHA.