CHAPTER 09: Vihaan's real identity

Start from the beginning

"Swara, you should tell her" Ragini said after a minute as she understood Swara's dilemma. Swara looked at her with unsure eyes but Ragini blinked her eyes to tell her. Swara closed her eyes to push back her tears which were ready to fall anytime.

"I rushed over to Darjleeng after hearing Bhai's accident news. I got shocked by knowing that he left this world already and me also" Swara paused and wiped her tears which couldn't able to hold for longer and then continued....

"I tried to reach you but you couldn't reachable at first and more over I was not in right state of mind to think anything after loosing Bhai. I didn't know what should I do alone?" Swara said and looked at Ruhi who was listening her with teary eyes.

Flashback

6 years back
Darjleeng

Shona was sitting on hospital chairs infront of ICU with blank face and remimscing her memory with her brother. She was neither crying nor talking with anyone just sitting with blank face.

"Bhai, you look very happy today what's the matter?" Shona asked him over phone.

"Yes kind of" Arjun said while smiling.

"Then definitely I should know what made brother so happy today" Shona asked him while laughing.

"I got one new friend here and he is very good and nice" Arjun said with a smile.

"Wow! You got new friend? That's really cool Bhai. You made friendship with him then he must be very special" Shona said with chirpy tone.

"Not more than you" Arjun said while laughing.

"I must know about him who stole my brother's heart after my Bhabhi. By the way who is he?" Shona asked him with excited tone.

"I will introduce him via video call when he comes here tomorrow" Arjun said.

"Ok done. I am eagerly waiting for your call to meet your special friend" Shona said being excited and cut the call after talking little bit.

Shona's trance was broken by door opening sound of ICU. She opened her eyes immediately and got up from her chair after seeing doctor.

"Doctor how is he?" Shona asked doctor while approaching him.

"He is out of danger now but we can't tell about his situation now only because he might forget his memory as his head got huge fracture and some nerves stopped working because of that hit on his head. If he tried to remember it or put pressure on his mind then possibility of nerves breakdown which lead him into grave danger" Doctor told his condition and left to his cabin. Shona sat on chair with thud not knowing what to do. She was feeling very weak to handle the situation at right now.

"Miss. Bose" Shona looked up by hearing her name and found police inspector was standing infront of her.

"Miss. Bose, we have arrested truck driver and put him behind bars. He was driving in drunk so there is nothing suspicious but..." inspector paused and looked at her. Shona looked at him with confused eyes.

"We got suspicious about Mr. Bose car. As per our investigation, his car breaks were failed before hand only and got CCTV footage from railway station that someone broke the breaks of car. We are trying our best to find the the culprit" Inspector told her.

"Do you know that anyone who was against your brother or rivals?" Inspector asked her.

"My brother is not a person who makes someone angry or hold grudges. As per my knowledge he doesn't have any rivals also" Shona told him.