Russian Roulette

This request was from AllieGirard .Thank you so much for the suggestion and I'm sorry I haven't been unloading as much.

In modern day time,Zeldris and y/n are bored at home until Zeldris saw a challenge from his phone "the strip tease challenge". You guys haven't done anything in a while so he thought it be a good idea to get you turned on and in the mode. He grabbed playing cards from his drawer and called you in the bedroom.

"What's this" you asked as he patted on the bed for you to sit down."These are my playing cards and I thought it'd be a good idea to play a little game" as he smirked giving you a wink." Well, here's the rules, well play a round of W.A.R and the one who has the smallest number has to take off a piece of clothing" " Nope, I know your tricks and I'm not falling for it" you say as you start to walk toward the door,however  Zeldris locked it behind you and he had the key.

"Fine I'll play,you asshole"   "See thats all I wanted was to play this game with you". You get back on the bed with Zeldris and start playing. So far it's just Zeldris shirtless and you pantless. " I see you're enjoying this game, Darling". " I guess I am but let's on one more rule, Winner have to ask Meliodas out on a date".

Cue the sweet home Alabama comments

"You seriously think I'm gonna lose after what you said,nope I'm not asking him out." " we'll just see you little demon". After a couple more rounds,you're close to only being in your bra a panties and Zeldris took off his shorts, showing his member (6.5 inches) poking through his underwear.

" You like what you see,doll?." He says as you look like a tomato. You play another round and you end up taking off your bra and covering up your chest in the process. " Uh oh" ,you thought as Zeldris smirked. He got on top of you,pinning your arms to the bed and looking into your e/c eyes.

" Sorry Doll,you lose now I'll have my fun". He starts licking your neck trying to find your good spot as you squirm. ," Youe so sensitive, little devil". He finds your sweet sopt and start sucking while fingering your pussy. "a-aaaahh" as you start moaning, he starts leaving marks all over your neck and starts moving down to your breast.

"How cute,your nipples are hard as stone",he start licking on one and stops fingering you to pinch the other one." if y- you're gonna fu-fuck me ,then just do it""oh don't worry I will but first"... zeldris pick up 3 cards from the bed and places them on your private areas,he pulls out his phone and takes a picture (He doesn't send it to anyone).

"Now you say you want to be stuffed,but can you handle it is the question I guess we'll see.." He plunged his cock inside of you as you screamed and moaned in pleasure as he thrust his whole entire thing inside of you." FUUUUCCCKK YES" you moan as he keeps going (you guys a doing missionary style).

"Now if you want me to keep fucking your tight little hole then you have to call me daddy,got that?" "yessss" "yes, what?" "D-daddy". Zeldris starts thrusting in and you're a moaning mess with you saying "daddy" each time.

Zeldris starts feeling a knot in your stomach and decides to go faster, knowing that your were close. " Daddy, im so close" " I know me too, just stop tightening up down here, you're gonna make me cum faster then I plan". You didn't listen as he was still going faster. " Look, we're gonna cum on the count of three, ok""1...........2 Ugghhh......"

As he got to 3, you squirted all your cum and juices onto his while he pulled out and cam on your stomach."Well,should be got for another round?""........my legs can't move right now.but we can have round 2 in the morning". You kissed Zeldris goodnight as he tucked you in and turned out the lights.