His teeth locked my jaws skin between it sucking deeply on it. I blinked slow almost shivering before his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.

"Tom we're in public." I felt my heart pound elsewhere as he held my tighter. "Look to your sides princess." He lowly spoke as i checked the others. No one was focused, they were all struggling with something, snakes, ghosts, other shit while i had Tom digging his way through my neck with his teeth.

"Agh fuck princess. That feels so good." He moaned lowly in my ear causing my to shiver slightly trying to focus. I tried my best to focus aiming my wand compact to the apple but my arm kept lowering each time he'd kiss me deeply or groan.

"Tom not like that i beg you." I whimpered softly after he pulled me closer. "More, you fucking whore, more. Give it to me." He snarled in my ear making forbidden memories and fantasies to crowd in my brain.

I let him do it as i smirked. I wanted him to moan like that as he busts my body down the walls, as he slams me from surface to surface. "Fuck, fuck, good slut for me." He slid his tongue up my throat still staying in act.

A loud bell, "One minute left." A voice echoed. One minute to cut the apple but he was still fucking my brain. I needed to think but he was too enjoying it to allow me to.

"Yes fuckyes. Yeah, yeah." He repeated it with kind of a high tone, he was whispering it all causing me to bite my lip strengthening my legs and arms back.

Immediately i swung my wand back at him getting the solution tattooed in my head and he didn't even know i had it, "Expelliarmus." I threw him away from me raising my wand back towards the apple and simply doing my task.

I didn't waste a second to think about the solution so that he doesn't notice it. I turned back to see him standing right before me with tensed jaws. "Sorry." I smiled awkwardly causing him to inhale then roll his eyes.

"Not with me." He sucked his cheeks in as i nodded, "but good idea." He turned to the other trainers. 8 out of 24 cut the apple.

"Now i need to go, Lilah will train you for the rest of the day." He fixed his blazer and waistcoat. I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Where are you going? Please don't tell me out." I rested my shoulders crossing my arms.

He danced his eyes around the atmosphere pondering. "I'm going.. to bring a death eater.. home." He explained like i understood anything of what he said.

"So what they're at school? You're picking them up? Okay mum." I mocked crossing my arms causing him to scoff shaking his head.

"Be a good girl and obey her. She'll call you her lady. Keep it formal." He didn't even say goodbye, he just left.

I swallowed hesitating but then running after him to the house. I checked that it was all empty before wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Be careful." I had him halt in place. He turned around hesitantly patting my back with no emotion. Maybe it just wasn't his profession. Not yet i hope.

"Just go Anastasia. I'll come back later tonight." He added before i pulled back swallowing my pride and hiding that click in my heart nodding.

...

"I'm tired. Can we take a break?" I turned to her after literally smashing statues into the wall and exploding them in an enormous room since they were my targets.

"My lady, we still have two other tasks." She shook her head standing in her all black jumpsuit and heels. She was too tall to wear heels but she looked more powerful, i liked it.