3.The Mission.1

Sky was ridding in the front of the truck next to Nat ,She was the one driving with Clint in the back shooting people with his arrows, she holds up her gun and shoots as many soldiers as she can in order to clear thier way.

As the car rolls to a stop Sky jumps out of the car with the rest of the team next to her, she follows Nat's lead who attacks on one of the men and knocks him out before he can shoot them.

Nat and Sky approach a bunch of soldiers blocking their way, Sky who was ready to blast anyone in the way shoot them with her lightning.

"Wow, kid you got some moves there"
Nat said smiling at Sky who returned
it with a smirk.  

Nat goes for the guards on the ground while Sky takes out the ones manning the huge gun,

she climbs onto the platform and one of them aims the gun at her and shoot, she ducks and shoot him in his chest he falls to the ground immediately "Sorry" she said to his now dead body.

Another man was running towards her shooting some blastes from his gun she used her speed to dodge them

"You know it's not nice to shoot at a little girl ,right?" She said tilting her head she was now behind him she just punched him in the face with her right fist which knocked him out

"awww,I'm definitely not punching anyone again"she said shaking her right hand.

There comes the rest of the team: Tony in his Iron Man suit flying around shooting people, Thor hitting people with his hammer and thunder, Hulk was doing his thing. well, smashing stuff.

Sky looked around her and she spotted Steve on his motorcycle dragging a soldier and throwing him in the air ,she ran toward him.

"That was a tough move cap"she said while blasting soldiers as she was  running next to him
"Well, considering you just said 'sorry' to a dead body you're just soft"said Captain American

"That was mean.I was just being nice" she said dramatically
"Well, keep up grandpa"she continued ,laughing as she passed him knocking soldiers out smoothly.

Sky's POV:
"Shit!" I heard Tony yell over the earpiece
"Language!" Steve yelled back

"That's new granpa"I said laughing at him.

I immediately knew that he regretted what he just said and I could see him roll his eyes at my and Tony's comment.

I then stopped to take my breath ,I saw a soldier flying towards me I just blasted him and leaned on a tree with my hands on my hips.