1st Floor

I added this for your laughing scene.
Your POV
"Asuna do you think we should team up with that guy over there"She shrugged as I did nothing but stare.
That boy that had black eyes and hair scooted closer and closer to us. He began to speak about not having a party and finally. (You both are wearing green capes that have hoods)

"Can I group with you guys" Asuna just nodded and so did I. I looked at the top right corner to see his username was Kirito.'Hm that's a nice name'

"Hold on a second" A guy jumped in the center of the stadium.(I'm calling it that for now)

"My name's Kibaou. There's something I want to say before we take on the boss. Some Of you need to apologize to the 2,000 who've died so far!" He yelled the last part as he pointed his finger at everyone"
I could tell Kirito was a beta tester since the look of guilt struck him. (Can I skip this to where I made up a part where you and Asuna get ready)
TIMESKIP
We followed Diabel through the trail as Asuna and I were finally alone to talk to each other.

"Asuna how come you don't talk much anymore"

"I don't know to be honest" She said as she turned to me.
We finally reached the bosses room as Diabel gave us some time to get ready. 'I wonder if that Kirito guy has a girlfriend what am I saying stop thinking that (y/n)' We entered in rows.
"COMMENCE ATTACK"
We attacked the little minions as they fought the(I forgot what that thing is called). As everybody stood back Diabel went for an attack. Diabel was striking bonus streak when he missed.
"Jump BACK AS FAST AS YOU CAN" Kirito yelled. As Diabel got hit Kirito left to help him. (I'm skipping this cause I'm like that)
TIMESKIP
"Why Did You Let Diabel Die?!!" Kibaou yelled at Kirito. 'H-he got the bonus item'

"Let him die?" (Oh yeah your capes are ripped now)

"Of Course! You knew what attack the boss was gonna use"

"Hey he's a ex-Beta tester" One of the bystanders yelled.
Out of nowhere Kirito started laughing like a maniac. I felt a hint of guilt considering I'm a beta tester too.

"Why would you compare me to those newbies I was the one who beat more levels than anyone else in beta testing plus most of them were just beginners"

"T-that's worst than beta tester your a cheater no A BEATER"

"Anyone else who was beta testing step forward."
(Video Starts
You laugh the way Annie did in the vid)
You stepped forward and was laughing less hostile than Kirito.

"So Kirito you're the reason why I'm second best right"

"What do you mean?"

"I beat all those levels you beat at beta testing but there was you who got me 2nd" 'what's going on with me I can't act like myself'

"So you're a beater too?"

"Certainly right I knew more than them like you"
Kirito put on his bonus item and left to be a solo player.
---------------------------------------------
I'm to tired so I tried as hard as I can if its not good sorry and choose a sword you want it's where you see the video. If you can't find it I don't know what to do.