Chapter 8

Cale: I thought I was the last Thames?

Crya: Well it is true that we got massacre, but there are survivors.

Cale: K now erm, so what group massacre the Thames?

Crya: Ah they are call the "Stars" because they want to be a shining star that will catch the eye of gods.

Cale: Like the White Shit? I mean White Star. But that name is lame.

Crya: Yes it is like the white star. They work together to massacre us.

Cale: So it is related...

Ron: Ho? If so it is weird that the White Star didn't think you as a Thames Young master.

Cale: Hmm cause I don't know too.

Crya: The white star have red hair too you know.

Cale: But it is clearly different?

Crya: Never mind about that, the reason we are here and keep stalking you is because the Stars has risen again.

Cale look towards his uncle in shocked of how honest he is.

Cale: You were stalking me? Ok anyway, the Stars must have found survivors of the Thanes to risen right?

Leno: Certainly, and Crya we don't have much time tell him the points and let's go before the Stars track us.

Crya: Ok, flip your mother's diary to page 369. You will find our destination, the rest of the page about Thames will be written by he pages after 369, so read them!

After that, Cale's two uncle jump of the balcony and disappeared.

Cale: I didn't even get to know my uncles.

Ron: You will soon Young Master.

Raon: I remember page 369! You were reading but there were no words there from 369 to 399!
Human let's solve this together!

Hong: Our youngest is smart nya!

Cale: Let us go back first.

With that they left as if noting happened.

~To be continued~
——————————————————————-
Sorry it's late and short, I am currently trying to fill in holes that my imagination story lack! Hope you enjoy!