The Taste of the Music!

.
.

"Guoba!! Stop eating the Shrimp Balls! They're for Keqing!"
I said very mad to Guoba.
" My Shrimp Balls.. " I looked at Keqing and apologized.
" I'm so so so sorry Keqing! I'll make you another one, okay??" I said while bowing and apologizing.
" Ah, its okay!.. " Keqing said.
" No! It's not okay!! You need to eat them. " Paimon and Lumine tries to calm down Xiangling.

.
.

They're in Liyue and Xiangling is cooking Shrimp Balls for Keqing. "Thanks Lumine." Lumine smiles while Keqing said that. "I'm gonna go walk around, wanna come?" While pointing behind her.
"Ah no thanks. I'm gonna wait here."
Lumine nods and walks away with Paimon.

.
.

They're in the middle of Liyue and hear music blasting. They go to the place that the music was blasting from. They saw someone with a red guitar, spikes on her hair and legs and a drum on her back.
"Hey Lumine!" Lumine got scared for a second and turns back too see Xingqiu and Chongyun.
"Ah- did I scare you?"
"Ah its you two, yea haha." Xingqiu apologize. " What are you doing here while watching Xinyan, Lumine?"
" I hear music blasting so I came here. Why are you doing here with Chongyun tho? "
" Ah nothing, were just hanging out together. "
" Ah okay. I have to go now, Bye!!" Lumine wave at them as a goodbye.

.
.

hi

227 words