002- Gi-Hun| Whatever makes you happy.

A/N: I will rewrite this in a few days idk when but ima try to turn this into a smut. This is also a fem! reader x Gi-Hun soo yeah. ALSO PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE ME IM STILL WORKING ON MY WRITING SKILLS😭(also the italic parts are what your thinking about 😀)
________________________________

Gi-Hun has been gone for a few days now. He had said he would be back today but it was already late. He hadn't told you where he had gone and you started to worry about him. You texted him and as you waited for him to respond you went into the kitchen and started cooking yourself dinner. You and Gi-Hun lived together so you were pretty lonely and it was quiet now that he was gone.

As you waited for the eggs to finish cooking,(if you don't like eggs you can just imagine something else 😀) you went on your phone to see if he had texted you back. He hadn't. At this point you started to have negative thoughts. What if he's hurt? Is there a chance I will ever see him again? I don't know what I would do if he was gone. Then a *ding* went off from your phone. You quickly looked at it but it was just a text from one of your friends. You unlocked your phone and began chatting with her.

Maddie 😎:(yes I used
my own name as your
friends name) heyy is Gi-Hun back from wherever he went?

You:Nope :(

Maddie 😎: aw. But I thought you said he would return today?

You:I thought but I guess I was wrong. I'm really starting to worry now.

Maddie😎: don't worry I'm sure he's fine. Maybe his flight got cancelled?

You: yeah maybe-wait- what flight? Do you know something?

Maddie😎: uhh nooo I didn't say anything did you hit ur head?🤨

You: Maddie don't play dumb with me. We both know you know something.

Maddie😎: ur crazy idk what your talking about
*delivered*

Maddie😎: Y/N? u there?
*delivered*

Maddie😎: wow so now your leaving me on delivered 😒
*delivered*

7:45

You: hey sorry for leaving you on delivered Gi-Hun called me!

9:43

Maddie😎: Y/N u left me on delivered for 2 hours.

You: Yes I know but Gi-Hun called me and I couldn't ignore him I'm sorry!

Maddie😎: yeah whatever anyways what did he say?

You: he said he would probably be back tomorrow and it excites me so much so I think I'm going to go to sleep early:).

Maddie😎: okay well goodnight sweet nightmares 😩👹

You: really Maddie 😒

Maddie😎: okay okay goodnight 🌚

(That was a lot of writing i started to get bored 😭)

You went to your room, got changed into f/c (favorite colored)robe, brushed your teeth (cause ur teeth yellow like Birdy from Sesame Street👹), and got into bed. You went on your phone and scrolled through instagram for a few minutes then turned of the light and went to bed. You were so tired you almost went to sleep as soon as you closed your eyes.