okay...i have some questions

silence has never been so loud. after a few moments of stunned stillness, mr krabs is here to cut the tension. our knight in shining crab shells!
"ok, lemme get this straight (unlike me). Y/N is in love with the squid, the squids in love with the sponge and so is the squirrel. anything else i should know?"
"um...actually, i think i still love sandy," i confess.
"wait, really?" she asks.
"affirmative."
"i think i still love you too, Y/N!"
"allllllrighty then," krabs interrupts so incredibly rudely. "why don't the squirrel and Y/N do the devils tango together and the sponge and the squid do the fancy dance? it makes perfect sense."
"but...i still love squidward," i say, unable to keep myself together.
just then, squiddy says something utterly disturbing, something that shakes me to my very core, something so horrid that all i should do right now is run for the hills; "jake from brooklyn 99 isn't actually that cute."
"never mind. i have developed a deeply rooted hatred for squidward tentacles. i'm cool with your plan, mr krabs."
"good, then it's settled. all six of us should go on a double date," says mr krabs.
"i love that idea- wait...six of us?" i count in my head and notice there are only five of us standing here.
"yes, six. Y/N and sandy, the sponge and his squidfriend, and me and my husband."
as he's talking, a dark figure emerges from the shadows. the suspense is eating us up until...we see him. oh god.