KURAPIKA KURTA - NSFW

Requested by:

Thank you for the request

Side note your a female in this!!
_________

Work was really tough on Y/N today, Y/N was a gourmet Hunter, She hunted for exotic foods to please people at her restaurant, It was her fathers restaurant and she worked there getting the food, It was known for its exotic options. She was so stressed out from working when she came out she passed out on the couch, to only be awoken by her lovely husband, Kurapika.

"My love, You shouldn't sleep on the couch. Cmon let's get you to bed." Kurapika says to Y/N, Y/n groans in annoyance. Kurapika starts getting annoyed as well.

"My love, You need your rest properly for work tomorrow." Y/N stands up and looks at the blonde man. "I'm going to take a day off tomorrow, it's been really stressing me out." Kurapika sighs, He know understands, You we're stressed from work today. He got a idea to make you feel better.

"Y/N, It's a good thing for you to take a day off for your mental health, And it's a good thing for me." He says, You raise a eyebrow. And put a hand on your hip.

"What do you mean?" You ask, He smiles.

"So I can have fun with you all~ night." He says, You smirk getting a idea, He can tell and you both walk into the bedroom.

You giggled in excitement. He smiled, he locks the door and you sit on the bed, you decided you were going to be a brat today.

He smirks, "cmon now." He says, you turn your head to the side, acting confused. "You know what to do Love." He says, You ask innocently. "Do what now?" You say before smirking evilly. He starts undoing his tie to his suit, slowly and making eye contact during the whole thing, Blush rose to your face as he did it. He unbuckled his belt, You started getting turned on very very fast.

"I'm stopping here." He says before smirking, You whine out. "Why? I was enjoying the show!" You say. He chuckles, "Because I don't want to be the only one naked Amour." He says, You bite your lip and starts taking off your clothes, You we're now just in a t shirt and panties. He groans knowing you were teasing him, He then takes off all his clothes and you follow up by doing the exact same. You hop off the bed and get on your knees, He looks down confused and then realizes.

You pulled down his Black boxers, And grab his dick gently, he moans at the touch, You love his moans more than anything, You start giving him a hand job, He was getting all riled up over this, He moans "A-Ah!~ Love r-right there plEAse!~" he moans, You then take him all into your mouth, And start sucking him off, He starts moaning louder. "L-Love your making me in-Sane!" He says, You hum while sucking him off sending him vibrations up his dick, He moans. He then finally shoots his seed down your throat. And he sighs.

"Haah," he pants out before looking down at you. "Love you've been a naughty girl, I think it's your turn now." He says before picking you up and positioning you onto the bed, He leans you over the edge, and prepares to fuck you while standing up.

He pulls down your panties, "I thought I had to prep you but it looks like your already wet enough." He says and chuckles, you bite your lip and groan, You then grind against him. "Okay okay, I'll do it now" he says. He then positioned himself and put it all in, You Yelp out, it hurt but felt so amazing. He then started to pump in and out of you, you moaning at each thrust. He starts picking up the pace, He then uses his chains and ties you down. You moan "W-What's that for! AH~!"

"You weren't....staying..still!" He says while fucking you with no mercy. You moaned, it felt so good!! You started tightening around him as a knot formed in your stomach, you were close.

"I-I'm close!" You moan, He grunts and throws his head back while fucking you. "I-I am too!" He says, before cumming right inside of you. He sighs. You pant out as you came together. He pulls out and falls beside you, Both of you tired. He chuckles.

"Round 2?" He asks.

——-

I KNOW THIS WAS SHORT IM SO SORRYYYYY SIDIFJWJEJFJF