Cooking with Harvey

Start from the beginning

"Shit, oh, man. Sorry guys and gals"

I laugh, going bright red.

Looking through the comments, what I just did didn't go down badly. People were commenting stuff such as 

'What a cute butt'

'I wouldn't mind ruining that ass of his'

'What's the black thing in his ass?'

A wicked smirk grows across my face seeing fans wonder what was in my ass, I had never shown my body except my chest to the fans. Max had seen the full image.

"Can't believe you did it"

Max chuckles out of frame.

"Yeah, I did, and I'll go further. I'm not losing this, your face as people listen to your moaning video is going to be hilarious"

I whisper, returning back to the video.

Getting back to the sauces, I noticed people practically begging me to take my shirt off. Literally begging, I thought about it and instead put a poll in the comments with a cheeky wink.

'I'm a simp for Harvey Mills, vote yes'

'Yes, Harvey. Show us that, bod'

Two fans comment.

99% in the poll had agreed to yes to taking my shirt off, I'd only do it for a few minutes. I hadn't realised how hot and steamy this was getting...

"Sometimes the heat is just too much"

I smirk and wink, sliding off my Supreme shirt and dropping it onto the floor.

Looking over to Max, his jaw dropped seeing how far I went. I was about to go even further, if I positioned the camera slightly higher, I could jack off while cooking...

'Damn, Harvey is a thirst trap'

'Hey, I'm not complaining'

Looking directly into the camera, I started to give the fans a show, flexing my chest and arms for them, loving the comments and compliments I was receiving.

"Imagine if he jacked off, now that's something he'd never do"

I hear Max whisper, I had amazing hearing to Max's surprise.

"One second, guys. That's where you're wrong, Max"

I say, pausing the video for a moment.

Max's eyes glue to my body as I slide off my shorts, now standing in the kitchen, completely naked and my hard cock pointing towards the ceiling.

"Fuck, I'm so hard for...Ollie"

I smile, seeing an account in the chat named Ollie.

Moving back to the counter, I feel my dick pushing against it, I slide my dick through the draw handle, beginning to grind and slide through it. I managed to position the camera so it could see just above the top half of my body, I was taking a huge risk but I knew I wanted to do it, to prove to Max I can do anything.

"Hey, guys. I'm back, so here's the sauce. How the hell do I open this?"

I say confused, trying to open the packet.

"Sorry, guys, the camera's in a weird position"

I reply to a fan, knowing exactly why it was in a weird position.

Looking into the camera, I begin discreetly moving back and forth, grinding my dick through the handle of the draw. Damn, it felt good, my foreskin rolled back as I pushed it against the underside of the counter while the buttplug pushed against my prostate. I had to slow down just as the pleasure was becoming too much, the risk and situation felt ungodly.