𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴. ~ 𝘈𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳. ~ (𝘓𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧)

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, hey do you mind going in the bedroom? I want to spend some time together."

"Sure."

Almond walked away into your shared bedroom, you got in the shower and thought about what you're going to do. You started washing your head and started thinking about Almond hugging you from behind along with him kissing you with the night skies after a long day. You got back to washing your body, you couldn't stop thinking about him. You finished up in the shower and grabbed the towel as you put it around yourself, you walked out of the bathroom heading to the bedroom. You walked in to see Almond cookie reading a novel with a cup of coffee on the nightstand along with a chocolate scented candle.

"Oh, Y\N, you're back. Did you enjoy your shower?"

"Yes I did, hey about earlier.."

His face turned bright red.

"Yeah?.."

"I was thinking, maybe you want too.."

You smirked unwrapping your towel slowly, you saw almond looking down and you decided to be a tease and stopped unwrapping it.

"I haven't gotten my answer, Almond."

Almond sighed closing his eyes and laughed as he clapped his hand on his forehead, you seemed confused on why he's laughing.

"You don't need an answer, love."

He got up and ran towards you picking you up and lightly tossing you on the bed, your face turned red by his sudden mood change, you enjoyed the look he had on his face while he was hovering over you.

"Do you still need an answer?"

"No.."

"Thought so. If you lose your mood or if anything hurts tell me, okay?"

"Alright."

Almond grabbed your hands and put them over your head as he was trailing kisses down your body finding all of the sensitive spots he could find, he got to your towel covered body and looked out at you.

"In the way."

He pulled the towel off revealing your body, you seemed embarrassed since you were fully nude. You looked to the side trying to avoid eye contact with him. Almond looked up at you and gave a small soft smile.

"Y\N you look perfect, I love every inch of your body, up and down. Don't even think of being embarrassed."

You looked back at him and gave him a light nod, he got back to kissing and biting your body. He got to your lower area and looked looked up at you with a smug look.

"This may feel weird but try to relax okay? If you feel uncomfortable let me know."

"Okay.."

Almond put your legs on his shoulders and started to work his way down your thighs to your below, he spread you apart and ran his finger from the bottom of your slit to the top, you let out a light moan to the sudden movement. Almond took you into his mouth as two of his fingers went inside of you in a smooth but rough way at the same time, as he was pumping his fingers in and out of you as well as trailing his tongue in all the crevices of your below and sucking your clit making sure to give you the most enjoyable time he could offer. You brought your hand to his head and started playing with his hair.

"Ngh~.. Almond, please.."

Almond disconnected his lips apart from your clit and looked up at you with half lidded eyes with his fingers still inside of you, clearly he wanted something, he had that shit eating grin.