Chapter 24

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked around to see that I was in the secret room. I didn't know how I got in there... But it didn't matter.

Only me and Brooklyn have keys to it. Oh wait, I must have fallen asleep outside, and Brooklyn put me in this room. Or I just walked here myself... Either could have happened.

I realized it was Sunday, which meant today is the day Maggie comes to London, and tomorrow's the day Michelle goes off to college.

'You have a busy 2 days in front of you.' I thought to myself.

Then my phone started to buzz. I ruffled around the silky sheets to try to find it.

It was a text from Maggie. "Be ready in 30."

"I will be." I responded, as I got up and went to the shower in my room.

When I got out I put on my furry-ish black long-sleeve crop top. Then I put on a pair of skinny jeans, and grabbed a regular pair of black heels out of my show closet. (Outfit in media slot)

I then walked into the bathroom, straightened my hair, and put it into a high ponytail.

I checked the time. I had 5 minutes. So I went downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed an apple. Then I rinsed it and ate half of it before Maggie got here. As I was walking to the door I found a note.

'Mackenzie-
Here's $500 dollars to go shopping. Have fun.

Xx -mom/dad.'

I grabbed the money and put it in my wallet, then put my wallet in my purse.

Then I walked out the door to the waiting car, and got in.

"Thank goodness you aren't driving!" I joked, since we had gotten in that car accident.

"Parents won't let me, anymore." She said, giggling.

I just smiled at her. Maggie was a pretty bad driver, I must admit. And she almost got me killed. But she is still my best friend.

We went to the mall, and got out of the car. The paparazzi started to flood around us.

"I've missed it." Maggie said, being sarcastic.

"Oh, no you haven't." I said, as me and Maggie both shaded our faces.

We walked into the entrance of the mall and started to go to the stores, as we were being hounded by paps.

"Are you sad about Michelle leaving?" Maggie asked as we were looking at bags at Chanel.

"I guess, I mean it will be different... Being the oldest kid in the house now." I said.

"Oh yeah, I understand." Maggie said. "Since like Austin's moving out too. And going to the same college as his girlfriend..."

"Which is my sister." I said, finishing Maggie's sentence.

"Yes." Maggie said.

It was so weird that our siblings were dating. Like yeah okay, let me just dare my little sisters best friends older brother for the last 2 years. Thanks Michelle.

"Can we get a picture with you?" I was ask for the millionth time.

"Yeah, sure." I said, as I smiled.

I stood in the middle of the two girls who looked to be around 13.

"Thank you!" They said, as they both squealed and ran off.

"What is so exciting about me that people want pictures?" I asked, kind of annoyed.

"Your fame." Maggie joked.

I just rolled my eyes.

Then me and Maggie bought all the stuff we needed, and went back to the car.

"Since my parents are coming here with Austin, since he's going to college here and London, and were moving here today, I'm going to have dinner with them tonight." Maggie said.

"I'm so excited you are moving here! And yeah, that's fine." I said, smiling at her.

She was movie a block away, so I could easily skateboard, or even walk to her house.

'Don't forget - goodbye dinner for Michelle w/ the Beckham's tonight!' The text from my mom read.

Oh yay, a dinner completely centered around Michelle and how "great" she is. Yay fun.