prologue

There was a war between the demon clan and the goddess clan, as it rage on the creation of the ten commandments were underway as the demon king grows weary of the situation.

Demon king: Apollyon, come to me.

And soon man enters as he knelt down to the demon king.

Apollyon: Yes father, what have you summon me for?

Demon king: I have a proposition for you my son.

Apollyon raised his head to look at his father.

Demon king: I shall make you one of the commandments but I must test it to see if the power I gave you is to much to bear.

Apollyon: Commandments?

Demon king: Yes, they will be the strongest in our ranks, your brothers will also join you in this but I must see if it will work.

Apollyon: To end the goddess clan I will happily take it.

Demon king: Good now, hold still so you can claim a fragment of my power.

And soon a bright light can be seen from the outside of the throne room as screams of pain were heard in the hallways.

Meliodas: Looks like the old man is furious.

Zeldris: Yeah but Apollyon perfectly executed his mission, why is he being punished?

Meliodas: I do not know but we must focus on our own problems.

Zeldris: As you wish dear brother.

???: Hello dear brothers.

Meliodas and Zeldris turned around and saw Apollyon but he was completely different in some way.

Meliodas: Sate sate sate looks like someones power level has increased?

Zeldris: How is this possible, you weren't as strong as meliodas but after what father did to you it was as if you had powered up tremendously?!

Apollyon: Oh this well it was all thanks to our dear old man.

Zeldris: What?

Meliodas: Interesting so the old man gave you a fraction of his power to you?

Apollyon: Yes and he's going to give you two a share of his power as for when he'll give it to you it's beyond my concerns.

Meliodas: well would you look at that his ego is growing should I cut it down?

Apollyon: I don't know, can you?

The tension in the air was increasing as Zeldris looked in awe as Apollyon was challenging meliodas but I was cut short.

Chandler: Meliodas-sama you are needed!

Meliodas: Looks like our battle will be postponed until further notice.

Apollyon: I would love to test it but I will patiently wait for you to come back, brother.

Meliodas has a smirk on his face as he gut punched Apollyon but he smirked as well and hit meliodas on the head sending him through the wall Chandler was sweating but meliodas was standing while chuckling.

Meliodas: Hahaha I really can't wait to fight you now, till next time Apollyon.

Apollyon: To you as well brother.

Meliodas left as Chandler follow suit while Zeldris looked at you with surprised.

Apollyon: Don't worry Zeldris you'll get it soon enough.