Roommates (NSFW)

~Notes~

Roommates AU

They are streamers, your honor.

During the time when Techno did his Theseus stream. The one where, 'I'll put this pickaxe through your teeth!'

Yeah, that time.

Sexual tension

And NSFW

So be warned, no minors allowed.

~~~

"Dream!"

"What?"

"Starting the stream~."

It has been seven months since he's been living with Dream. THE Dream. The faceless content creator with more than 10 million subscribers.

(I forgot how many subs Dream had at that time🤧)

All Techno can think about are how much clout he'll get from just asking Dream in the other room to log on the server and do some lore or just talk since his audience retention will go up just having the blonde on the server. And the certain fact that Techno love the blonde.

Techno laughed at the sudden thought that had gone through his head. A meme that Dream sent him the other day when he was doing lore.

It may be true to some extent, but he knew that some of his chat are loyal enough to watch through the stream and enjoy it

It may be true to some extent, but he knew that some of his chat are loyal enough to watch through the stream and enjoy it. They won't be called the voices in the lore if not. And the millionaires.

Seven months of living with this guy were good, he's not gonna lie. The guy can cook and clean well, that's good. Quite noisy when it's nighttime, though, recording videos with his friends.

Techno and Dream had an arrangement where if one of them is not aware of the streaming or recording, they had to whisper, only speaking at a normal volume when they see each other like them sitting on the sofa or lazing around the kitchen.

And, they can go in and out of their recording rooms whenever. They had established some rules of their own like clean after they messed something up, keep quiet if they noticed them streaming/recording, if they are and they haven't realized, you can just lounge around the area, sit on a spare chair or lie down on the bed.

They have little notes on each other's desks in their rooms which tell, 'Streaming, keep quiet.' 'Recording, but you can chill around.' 'Breakfast?' 'Yes.' 'No.', and other notes telling what they can or cannot do. It helped them communicate without alerting their friends and viewers.

And today, Techno was doing 'lore' checking up on the bees, making the turtles are okay, and meeting up with Phil. And Dream in the background fixing Techno's laptop from crashing and not connecting to their internet. Once done, Dream lounges around the area, sitting on the carpeted floor and using his phone to check on the others.