Thuyar theerthenadi

Mature content ahead. Idhella oru mature content nu feel panna author ah thedadhingobcoz u all know author is pacha mannu pal kudikura papa so thedadhingo.

Both kathir and mullai went to their room, kathir placed her softly on the bed. He too laid beside her softly . Both stared at each other.

M: enna apdi pakuringa

K: en pakka koodadha, illa na pakkadhadha

M: ama ama , summa pathukite iruka poringala

K: ama ipdiye unna pathukite irukanu pola iruku d, avalo alagu d nee, caresses her  cheeks.

M: hmm, pathukitte irundha na vaandhi edutha madhiri tha, murmered which was clearly heard by kathir

K: ai kd d nee ah , inaiku paaru enna vera kathir ah pakka pora, un mela paiya poren, adutha masame nee vaandhi edukala, na kathirvelan pandian illa d

M: ah ah indha dialogue tha ovoru thadavaiyu kekuren enga onnu illa summa vai than da unaku

K: edhu da va

M: ama da da da da

K: unna, laid over her kissing her lips forcefully. Her breathe was caught by him. She struggles for her breathe. Pushed him

M: moochu.... Muttudhu.....

K: pinna vera kathir nu sonnenla avan ipdi tha irupan. He pushed her saree aside and kissed her left boobs over her blouse. Mulla hugged him closer. He unbuttoned her blouse with his teeth .

Mulla shivered, kathir smirked at her.

K: enna d idhuke nadungita, huskily.

M: therla, she took of his shirt  . Traced his body  he moaned suddenly he took off her all the remaining dress. Soon she was nude in front of him.

Kathir looked at her from top to down. Kathir eyes was full of lust she understood his desire. She pulled him and kissed his lips. While kissing him her hands moved down to his pants.

Her hands Unbuckling his pants , kathir too helped her without breaking the kiss. Both need some oxygen ,both left each other lips, panting for breathe. Eyelock also parcel. 😉.

M: alaga irukiya, closed her face with her hands.

K: kalli idha solla edhuku vekkam mm ok

M: varudhu, still hands on her face.

K: enna paaru

M: mmkm , nodded no

K: paaru d

M: mmkmm vekkama iruku

Kathir thought something , suddenly he widened her legs and inserted his forefinger in her love hole. Mulla didn't expect this hugged his shoulders and gasped . Kathir smirked at her.

K: pathiya epdi eduka vachen nu, saying so he added another finger and his thumb was caressing other place of her chit .

M: ahhhh, throwed her head back in pleasure.

Kathir pleasured her. She bit his shoulder to control her moans.

K: shhh, she bit him hard.

M: kathiruuu, she came hard with his finger. Both were panting each other . She closed her eyes.

K: mulla, softly

M: mm

K: enna paaru, she opened her eyes. He licked his finger tasting her fluids. Mulla blushed and pulled him for a kiss. Both were kissing each other. And kathir manhood was touching her. She gasped as he was about to enter but he didn't.

He was playing with her, she beat him on his chest.

K: enna d, huskily 

M: velaiyaduriyala

K: ama, again he touched her with his manhood. She bit her lower lip. She was wet already she couldn't hold.

M: dei

K: dei ya unna, entered her inside easily.

M: ah kathirrr ahh  ......

K: mm, he pumped hard inside her 

M: ka...... Kathirr..... Na.... Na.... Varen....

K: adhukullaiya....... Ah..... Avalo istam ah....... Ahh...

M: mm ama.... Romba.... Romba..... Istam...... Ahhhh, she came. But he was no were near for his release.

K: mulla valikudha

M: aahh..... Illa

K:.mmmm, he confirmed as he was no were near if he continues for his release he may hurt her which he doesn't wish.

Such a great man....

Really a good heart person......

Kathir pumped into her for more than half an hour and he was nearing his release.

K: mulaa....... Na varen...... Ahhh coming a...... Ahhh..... He came inside her. She too came, and she felt his seed inside her . After some time he tried to come out.

M: povadhiya.

K: idhu un turn

M: ah
.
K: ippo nee pannu

M: nana, shocked

K: mm ama, pulled her up, she put him inside her and she rode him. She pleasured him. She was nearing for her release and he too.

M: ah kathir....... He pulled by her waist and he also pumped inside her 

K: ahh mulla..... Ahhh....... Ne......... Enakulla.... Nalla iruku.... Ipdi.. Ahhh..... He came and she too . She couldn't balance herself . Her head Dizzyed. She fell over him. He understood, that she couldn't balance herself he caught her.

Both were panting for their breathe and also  recovering from the orgasm.

Making love, she'd always believed, was more than simply a pleasurable act between two people. It encompassed all that a couple was supposed to share: trust & commitment, hopes & dreams, a promise to make it through whatever the future might bring

There’s a huge difference in sex and making love. We have sex with someone who can satisfy us physically, but we make love to someone who can satisfy us soulfully and eternally. Once you realize the fine-line between making love and having sex, you will understand the meaning of life! Life isn’t only about survival, it’s about living and so is making love. We have sex to satisfy our lust and hunger, which is nothing, but survival, but we make love to feed our soul and our mind, to fill a void that is there since a long time, that longs for a partner and that needs someone whom we want to spend the next morning with!

When you have sex just for physical pleasure, you are ashamed and guilty at one point of life or another, but when you make love to someone who means everything to you, you are always proud of it. Never in life, not even a single time, you regret that time and the moments spent with that person. You will always rejoice it and remember it with equal passion and joy.

Kathir caught the conscious first. He couldn't control himself again he lifted by her chin up looks into her eyes. She couldn't tolerate his looks, she blushed and again went to her hid out, his chest.

Again he lifts her by her chin and kisses her lips. Munches her lips. She understood his needs. Still being inside her his manhood came alive inside her she understood his needs.

M: enga..... Panting for breathe and breaks the kiss.

K: inoru round polama

M: ah ponga enaku thookam varudhu , hugs him.

K: ah ipdi la solla koodadhu va, polam polam

M: enga enga........ They went for next round I'm going for next chapter bye bye..

Tbc....,