ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ🦋

🦋

THEY WERE STILL IN A BIT OF AN AWKWARD SITUATION.

Eddie's hand was still on her hip and Sam was still looking at them crazy. To add more on to the plate Bucky walked into the room. "Hey I heard you scream, what– Aah!" Stella couldn't help but bust out laughing no wonder they were both soulmates they're practically the same.

She grabbed Eddie's hand that was on her hip and held it in her own, and walked over to Bucky; whose face was blank and unable to read.

She could tell that Bucky put his guard back up but as soon as she was right in front of him she could feel his wall crumbling down.

"Man!" Sam shouted. Scaring both Bucky and Eddie.
"I thought you called one of your random hookups. I didn't know she was our literal SOULMATE."

Eddie rolled his eyes at him. "You should've known she was our soulmate when you were within 10 feet of her." Sam scoffed at him. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't even know that she was going to show up."

Stella rolled her eyes at that. She didn't know that it would take that long for her to get up here. She was feeling moodier than usual since she had to walk up 10 flights of stairs.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know that it would take me this long to get up here."

"So if you don't mind me asking, why were you late?" Bucky said. Well shit, the question of the hour. This was going to be embarrassing. They were all looking at her now.

So she began to explain to them on how the elevator broke, so she had to walk up the steps for about an hour, and how she almost fainted from exhaustion.

It was silent for a moment then they all started laughing. Stella felt even more annoyed, so she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at them.

10 minutes later...

Finally they had stopped laughing. Like damn was it really that funny? Sam was wiping the tears that had fallen down his face from laughing. "Okay so I haven't laughed like that in a minute."

Stella gave him a "really" look. Suddenly her phone rang. It was her mom...cue the rolling eyes. She declined her call, not wanting to deal with her mom's voice. Then she felt her phone buzzing in her pocket again and she declined again.

This went on for about the next five minutes until she started to get irritated. So she finally picked up her phone yet now she was regretting the fact that she did.

Her mom was yelling at her and asking where she was. Basically cursing her out in Spanish in her own way. Which sounded like a whole lotta nothing since Stella couldn't understand her.

"Yes mom I understand. I'll be home in 10 minutes." With that she hung up. She looked at her mates apologetically before giving them each a kiss on their cheeks and leaving.

Hey... hey *waves awkwardly*

I know it's been a minute since I updated and yeah I missed you guys. I know this chapter was short but I just felt like it wasn't giving so I'm switching back to the Instagram posts for now 😭