𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

Narrator pov

It had been the next day around noon. Izuku had gotten out of class early so he could help Kaminari since from what his mother told him is that she had prepared a marvelous dinner for them and their teacher as a gift for Kaminari's birthday. "Tch look at him taking pity on the dumb and dumber." Shinso muttered to his group of class 1A friends who laughed about it some more than others. "I wouldn't be talking. Didn't you ask him for help on your English test last week since your all to dumb to study and learn it yourself?" Izuku snapped back as he left the class a semi uproar began right after which was shut down by their teacher's glare.

As he made his way down to the dorms twiddling with something in his pocket nervously as he did the closer he got the more his nerves were. As he approached the blondes door duffel bag on hand knocking softly on the door. It opened slowly revealing Kaminari fussing as he looked around his pretty near room for something. "Where did I put my boots?" He asked himself as he looked into his closet letting out a small squeal. "Hey?" Izuku's voice made him smile as he came out of the closet a pair of black high heeled boots in hand.

"Hey did you get out early to help me?" He asked walking over to a suitcase full of shoes. "Yeah. Also you don't have to take much my mom's been dying to go shopping with someone for some girl stuff. So you can just go buy it with her and leave it at my house." Izuku said walking fully into the room. The light pastel colors emphasize on Kaminari's personality that just seemed to light up a room.

 The light pastel colors emphasize on Kaminari's personality that just seemed to light up a room

"Oh but I don't want to make it seem like I am using your mom for her money. I'll just- Denki Kaminari." He instantly shut his mouth freezing in his place his face turning a bright red as he took glances at the slightly angry Izuku. His jaw clenched a vein bulging on the side of his neck. "She and I have more money then we need to have. She'll have no problem spending it on you. Plus even if you didn't want to have the money spent on you I would have. Are we clear?" He nodded his head looking down as he stood with his hands behind his back.

"Come here." He shuffled over still looking down till he could see Izuku black combat boots adding to his height. "Look up here sweetheart." He said as he lifted Kaminari's chin. He was so nervous but excited. He didn't want to scare him off or make him feel uncomfortable but the way his beat red face looked so cute or how he slightly pouted his plump pink lips. "Words. You answer me with words okay?" Izuku pulled him closer their hips touching as hand rested on Kaminari's waist. "Y-yes." Izuku hummee kissing the top of the male's forehead.

"Good we will just take the two suitcases you have okay?" "Yes Izuku." Izuku smiled rubbing his thumb agains Kaminari cheek stopping as he neared his lips. "So pretty..." he said lowly as he used his thumb to drag down Kaminari's bottom lip watching as it bounced back into place. His eyes jumped from his lips back to his eyes. They both stared at each other for what seemed to be forever. Izuku unsure if he wanted to follow his heart and kiss the blonde or be logical and wait as he just got out of a relationship. Well it seemed Kaminari made up his mind first. He pulled the green haired male down planting a kiss against his lips.