ʙᴇɪɴɢ

Have you walked in a room and got startled by seeing a threesome? Bless my virgin eyes ;)

ᴿᵁᴸᴱ ᴺᴼ.1 'ᴿᴬᴾᴴᴬᴱᴸ ᴴᴬᵀᴱˢ ᴬᴺᴺᴼᵞᴵᴺᴳ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ'

anastasia

This isn't a fucking roller coaster, no wait! I don't curse, fuck! Why did I curse? I promised my mom that I wouldn't mutter even a single curse word and now she's going to kick my ass. But who cares? I didn't say it out aloud, right? I just thought, and whose gonna tell her anyway?

Out of all the colors, my mom chooses yellow for me. Yellow in dresses, yellow in bracelets, yellow in pendants, yellow in handbags, yellow in phone cases, yellow in glasses and yellow in the eye shades as well, and I'm brutally tired of yellow and yellow almost everywhere. I don't even remember the number of times I told her to refrain from buying me things that are yellow plus I'm not a kid anymore, I can buy everything on my own. But she thinks I'll get kidnapped, or someone would run his car over me when I would be crossing the roads, which is extremely absurd.

The day I returned from Seattle, my life went upside down, the cold wind in Everett is at its finest, and mom being the super mom that she is, is scolding me for almost every single thing that I'm doing since Monday. And when there is no particular mistake from my side plus when I didn't give her a reason to insult me. All I asked her was to let me choose the highschool on my own, cause' going back to Everett Silver high is my worst nightmare.

But guess what? She thinks it's better if I got admitted in a school that I'm aware of. I never told my mom about how badly I used to cry and how much they all bullied me. Bumping into them again would awaken all my dead sorrows that I burried years ago.

Speaking of my father, he is a business man, he isn't really idle to at least talk to us. He says that the work burdens and stresses him alot so he can't manage to have sometime with us. He is living in Vancouver since I became 15 years old. When we moved to Seattle, I and my mother, both requested our father to come visit us once but he denied every single time. It's been 2 and a half years since I last saw him, even I'm gonna be 18 in August.

Seattle was like a dream, a place where I developed the self confidence that I was lacking. It was an amusement park, the places there were roller coasters and I enjoyed every single second there. I came to know about my flaws and I worked and fixed all that, in Seattle. Mom got promotion and secured a higher rank, but then out of nowhere she got transfered to Everett. Coming back to Everett is like opening my scars.

My mom worked as a manager in Unity and Co. textiles. She achieved everything she wanted in Seattle. Seattle changed our lives and it was a good change until I heard the news of landing back in everett.

"Sia, are you done? I don't want me to be late for the work, it's my first day here. C'mon hurry up." Yeah that's my mom, she is all bubbly and jolly, until it comes to her work. She is worried about her job more than she should be about me but I don't blame her, she loves her job as much as I love her.