"How is his condition, Doc??", she asked frantically.

"Actually, it's nothing serious. He just got a few stitches on his head and face. And his left arm is broken. But his vitals are fine. He can leave the hospital soon." (Me : Are you serious, doc??? #facepalm)

"Are you sure, Doc? He looks very weak", Meng felt unsure of what the doctor said.

"Looks like it's due to fatigue. Looks like he's either not getting enough sleep or is he taking part in sports activities at school?".

Meng looked at Weizhou, "Is that true?".

Weizhou just nodded.

"So... that's how it is. He's sleeping now", said the doctor.

Then the Doctor walked away and left them. Jingyu's father looked at his son from the glass window and sighed in relief. Meng walked over to him and rubbed Jingyu's father's shoulder.

"He'll be fine, Uncle".

Jingyu's father tried to smile at Meng, and again, Weizhou didn't like it.

🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳

Jingyu was sick and Weizhou realized that he shouldn't be bothered by Meng's presence. Meng is Jingyu's friend, she has known Jingyu longer than him and it was normal for her to feel worried and concerned about him. She was also quite close to Jingyu's family. Moreover, she was the woman that Jingyu had a crush on, and maybe she was Jingyu's first love. Meng gripped Jingyu's hand tightly and with the other hand she stroke Jingyu's forehead. She shouldn't have done that right? She already had a boyfriend and that boyfriend was Fang, their own friend. Weizhou couldn't help it, his heart was burning.

"Meng, the match will be over soon and Fang will be here soon too", Peng reminded her.

Meng let go of Jingyu's hand.

"OK", was her only response, then she stood up and walked towards the door.

"I'll go to buy a drink. Is there anything you want?", she asked.

Peng shook his head, and so did Weizhou.

"Okay, then I'll go out first. If Uncle comes and asks for me, tell him I'll be right back".

"Yeah...", Peng answered lazily, then Meng disappeared behind the door.

After Meng came out, Peng couldn't contain his anger.

"You see that, Zhou? She's a whore. She holds Jingyu's hand lovingly in front of me, her boyfriend's brother and acts as a hero in front of Jingyu's father. I can't stand seeing her. How can Fang date a woman like her?".

Normally Weizhou couldn't stand hearing people talk about other people like that, but not this time. He completely agreed with everything Peng had said about Meng.

"I'll tell Fang everything!!!! That bitch!!!! I'll kick her out of my brother's life!!!!".

Peng tried to catch his breath because he was so angry and Weizhou just nodded at his rambling.

"Mom....". Jingyu was delirious in his sleep.

Weizhou tried to get closer to Jingyu but Peng blocked him.

"I'll check on him." Peng rubbed Jingyu's forehead slowly.

"Jingyu, are you okay?", he asked.

Jingyu slowly opened his eyes. He could see the shadow of a person but could not see clearly who it was.

"Zhou???".

Peng tried to contain his emotions. Weizhou stepped forward but Peng blocked him once again.