~~ :: || 《《 [Rules- PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY] 》》 || :: ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Personal Rules for Roleplaying:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) I will not do LGBT+ roleplays.  However, I have a great respect for the LGBT+ Community and I am an avid supporter of it, but I know there are those who are not comfortable with it, and I do not wish to offend anybody.  Plus, I have personal reasons for not doing them yet.  Please just bear with me, as I work on this transition.

(TO CLARIFY: This is not meant to be HOMOPHOBIC in any way.  I love everybody for who they are.  I have no issues with an individual's sexuality.  Whether you are gay, lesbian, transgender, asexual,  pansexual, I love and respect your life and your sexuality.  It honestly hurts that I have to clarify this, but I want everyone in the LGBT+ community to know that I do not care who you love.  That's YOUR LIFE AND YOUR CHOICE, and you deserve all the happiness in the world.)

---

2) Please use literate responses.  Meaning no less than 3 sentences.  You may do more than 3 sentences; that is perfectly fine.

---

3) The Inappropriate form of writing: e.g. \

❌ 'texting' format

❌ 1st Person POV (I, Me)

❌ 2nd Person POV (You)

---

4) The appropriate form of writing:  e.g. \ 

✔ Paragraph format, with decent punctuation and grammar

✔ 3rd Person POV (He, She, They, Them)

---

5) If I have a certain character reserved as a love interest, please DO NOT ask to have that person.  Unless I specify that I am willing to have a love triangle (which most of the time, I won't), please keep the certain love interest I have in mind alone.  Thank you.

My preferred love interest is Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic (Ioan Gruffudd)

My backup love interest is Johnny Storm/ Human Torch  (Chris Evans)

---

6) Please make sure you fill out the OC Form the way I have the form developed.  Meaning please do not change the formation.  You may; however, make your form into more than one section if there is not enough room to post it all together in a single comment. 

---

7) Please do not start roleplaying in my books until I state that you can.  This is considered disrespectful. 

---

8) Please do not bash my OC's or make derogatory remarks about any of them.  This is viewed as bullying. You are considered to be bashing the person behind them; I DO NOT tolerate this one bit.