Why do you do it? part2

Why do you do it?

Part 2

***************Year 1 on the run*******************

I feel so alone, my parents are dead. I will never know why we run why everyone wants me do die. I’ve known about their death for 3 hours know. All that seems to have happened is a load of people arguing about my fate. What they’re going to do with me next. I feel like shouting at them all telling them all it’s my life and I want to live it my way.

Instead of doing what I want, I do as my parents always taught me how to shrink in to the background and make everyone realize that I’m not there anymore.

“She should be taken to a home for unstable children.” One of them says. I don’t see why I haven’t done anything drastic yet. I have always had a few anger issues, I mean all I wanted was a normal childhood, but my parents could give me anything apart from that. For many years now I have mean going to martial arts classes but people have stopped fighting me from fear of being hurt.

“She should be put up for adoption,” was another suggestion. They make me sound like an unwanted cow just being moved on when people have no use for you. My parents always told me they would be there but I don’t think they can be. I’m going to have to live my life on my own.

“Children’s home” was suggested by the third woman. I would like to see them try and put me in a children’s home, I wonder what would happen…. I suppose being in a home would be better than being homeless. No one would ever give me any money because I probably would flip out on them.

****************

It turned out the children’s home won. I have been here for a week and am dying …. Literally. They don’t feed me the highlight of my week was being able to watch qi. I was always a child wanting to know more about everything. I think it was my father’s influence. He always liked over accessing every situation; he was the reason we moved so much my mum would have liked me to have a normal childhood but it never happened.

I was an only child, my parents never planned on children, and after me they didn’t want another one it would have been too difficult to hide more from their enemies. I surprisingly haven’t caused much trouble yet. I have only been in 1 fight which wasn’t major I didn’t even put the guy in hospital. I was just so stressed from the previous days that I flipped.

I miss my parents I remember them everyday

**********Flashback****************

“Maria, good news, we’re moving again” my dad shouted. We had been living in Wales for 5 months. I suppose I should have expected it, every time I get settled we move. “Come on we’re leaving, in the car we’re going in 10 minutes. I have jelly beans”

That made me move, I love jelly beans like a pregnant lady with cravings would love them. Mmmmmm, my mouth waters even thinking about them. I began to wonder where we would be off to this time. At least there would be no awkward crying moments with my friends seeing as I have none. My parents thought it best that I didn’t talk to anyone and didn’t get attached to anybody that could leak our location.

“Dad,,,”

“Yes, honey”

“Where are we going this time?”

“Croyde, you know in Devon”

“Yes, I know.”

One of the advantages of moving so much you get really good at geography. That was the move before Bournemouth before the place where everything went wrong”

**************end of flashback*******************

“Oi! Spotty, what you doing?” I ignored the thugs that were calling me. I managed to get the name spotty when I fell asleep and the little kids thought it would be funny to draw spots on my face. I am the laughing stock of the whole centre even the adults hate me.

I have been nervous this whole week; I can tell something bad is going to happen. After being on the run for so long you develop a sense that tells you when it is time to move on and pack up.

Authors Note: Please, please, please, vote and Comment. Hello to all the readers out there. Good <insert time of day>. Maybe if you’re in a good mood FAN.

please can someone make me a cover and please can you sent it to me