Chapter 2: The Big Fish in a Little Pond

Start from the beginning

"O-m-g, Jenn looks soooo skinny I bet she could hoola-hoop with a fruit loop!" April tipsily joked to Vanessa, while she took a break from her chocolate candy bar. She'd spoken loud enough for both Jenn and Caroline to hear her. Even though they were going to the party as the same character, the only thing that looked similar about Caroline and April's appearance was their hair and makeup. They'd fashioned each other's hair into high pigtails like Harley's hairstyle, they even made sure to leave two strands of hair on either side of their face just like the promiscuous character, although it looked better on Caroline because she had longer hair to work with. April's costume was based off of a movie depiction of the character and comprised of a matching top and shorts combo, which were made of a nylon and spandex blend for a form fit. And boy did April's form fit the costume! The pullover jacket April wore over her top clearly parted at April's enhanced bust. The belt fitted over her half blue and red booty shorts was dangerously strained by April's budding muffin top which pouched over her belt ever so noticeably. Even the sultry fishnet tights which really put the finishing touches on her look betrayed just how thick and chubby April's legs had become, especially her formally rock-hard thighs!

Over the last six week's April's 'freshman 15' had puffed-up to the 'freshman 35.' She had easily gained 20 additional pounds thanks to her now horrible binge eating/snacking habits. April was constantly stuffing her face with something and all the Halloween candy sure was not helping things. Caroline realized it was April's attempt to find some comfort in her new college environment. In high school April was surrounded by a family, a team, and a twin sister that kept her gluttonous desires in check, kept her grades on the honor roll and kept her athletic performance at its peak. Without those support systems April was struggling in most of her classes, gaining a lot of weight very fast, and quickly becoming the worst player on the volleyball team. Caroline would have loved to take credit for April's incredibly sexy increase in bulk, but April seemed to be fattening up all on her own. She had no idea about any of Caroline's 'feeder' tendencies, and that only made Caroline want her that much more badly!

"hmhm! You sound jealous! You're gonna need a belt the size of a hoola-hoop if you keep pigging out on junk food." Vanessa teased April with a poke to the soft pudgy midsection. Caroline felt a jolt of sexual energy pulse through her while Vanessa uttered those words. Something about fat shaming was a huge turn on for Caroline; she almost had to cross her legs because of the surge of sexual feelings jittering through her.

"Hey I haven't gained that much! You can't even notice!" April self-consciously pouted, as her cheeks blushed embarrassingly red. An increase from 115lbs at the start of preseason to nearly 150lbs by Halloween was quite noticeable, and quite irresistible to Caroline.

"I'm just saying April; you're looking less like Harley Thin and more like Harley FAT. Hahaaaa!" Vanessa laughed, as she got up off the couch too. Vanessa was dressed as Lara Croft and wore a silver nylon tank top and stretchy gray shorts with a few accessories. Vanessa had on a backpack that went around the shoulders and clipped together in her front just above her cleavage, gun holsters next to some plastic clip-on grenades, and a utility belt with attached suspender hooks to hold it all. Vanessa hadn't experienced any discernable change in her weight until two weeks ago when she got dumped by her short-lived boyfriend. She'd probably gained between 5-10lbs in the last two weeks and it seemed like most of it found its way to her butt. While Vanessa seemed to get her post break-up binge-eating under control the past few days, the extra weight looked good around her hips and rear.

"Ha-ha. Very funny. You know you.." April started a comeback, no doubt going to be directed at her roommate's weight, before Caroline butted in.