👑His Side of the Story👑

Magsimula sa umpisa

'Is my name really that bad?'

"What's wrong? Are you feeling sick?" She looked at him with worries clearly depicted in her expression.

Such refreshing expression to see after constantly witnessing many disgusted and loathed expressions from others.

"Aren't you going to be mad at me?" Lucifer added, "My name is Lucifer."

'Go, please go before I get my hopes high...'

But much to his surprise, the girl took his hand and beamed, "Well, you have a nice name and you look kind, so I don't know why I should be mad. Let's be friends, Lucifer!"

"That's so disgusting! Get that thing away from me!" Lucifer shuddered

"Aww, come on! You'll like it. It's cute!" She handed him the frog she found.

"I said no!" Lucifer immediately slapped her hand away from him, causing the frog to fall down to the ground and quickly hopped to its safety back in the bushes.

The look on the girl's face made Lucifer's blood ran cold.

Anger, disappointment, regret.

'I did it again... Now she hates me...'

"Hey! That's not very nice!" She frowned. "My sister said, you should treat your friends with kindness!"

'Kindness?'

"Well, maybe I'm at fault too for forcing you..." She tapped her chin in confusion before beaming again, "Okay, I'm sorry. I won't force things on you again."

"Am I... not kind enough?"

"Well, if I compare you to all my other friends, no."

Lucifer felt the similar pain of daggers stabbing into his heart as soon as the words left her mouth.

"But you're okay. My father said, if we treat people with kindness, then people will be kind to us too!"

"So... you don't hate me?"

"No." She shook her head.

Lucifer looked over to the girl's figure as she was humming a song he didn't know and scribbled something on the sand with a twig you both found a minute ago. He couldn't explain the whirlwinds of emotion he's currently feeling but he was really grateful for the girl's calming presence.

"Hey, we've been here long enough. Let's go play somewhere else!" She grabbed Lucifer's hand and took him to a nearby ice cream store.

 Let's go play somewhere else!" She grabbed Lucifer's hand and took him to a nearby ice cream store