"Yeah, good job Y/N."

"But-"

Before I can say anything more, she presses her lips on mine. With a last squeeze of my hand, she pulls away.

"Good luck."

??

??

*gay panic*

I- eehh

okay thank you

Soobin's turn.

He misses.

"HA, loser!"

"Stop laughing!"

"Stop crying, my dear Soobin."

He just rolls his eyes.

Hongjoong throws this time and...

"WOOO"

"Why are you so good??"

"Training, lots of training."

My turn, if I score we win. No pressure tho hehe... fuck

Slow and steady, right? I just do what Hyeju did earlier with me.

Put my arm up, adjust and throw.

Okay, now or never.

I follow the ball with my eyes, there's just one cup left. And it falls...

right into it!

"OH MY GOD Y/N, you did it!"

Hongjoong gives me a victory hug.

"You better sleep with one eye open Soobin I'm coming for your throne!"

"Yeah yeah, not in a million years.

We celebrate a little more, till we hear Felix's voice instead of the quiet music that was playing in the background the whole time.

"Before we play more games let's dance and talk, shall we?"

He turns up the music louder and people start to dance.

I was looking forward to dancing with Yoohyeon and Seola, but I can't find Seola and Yoohyeon is in the middle of a make-out session with Jiu, finally.

So I move over to Haseul, Yeojin, and Hyeju.

"Hey, guys."

"Hey Y/N, great work earlier."

"Oh yeah, thank you Hyeju by the way, without you we probably wouldn't have won."

"No problem."

-

"Oh Y/N I wanted to ask you how your dance class is going."

"Great, we're becoming more and more a team with chemistry. We learn a couple of more dances too."

"I would like to see you dance with my own eyes."

"Then why don't you and whoever wants to come too, come tomorrow with us to our dance practice."

"Yeah I would love to and I bet some of the others too."

-

"Haseul, did you get the results back from the project you did with Y/N."

"We did yes, 93 out of 100 points. That made us the best in the class."

-

"Did you play on your own more Haseul, you said you want to try out Tomb Raider."

"Wait, Haseul plays video games?"

"Yup, Soobin showed her discord, so I showed her steam and more. She was interested in playing with us and on her own now too."

"That's cool."

"It is and Yes I did try it out. I love it, thank you for giving me the game."

-

We talk more and more, even started to dance a little.

But the feeling that someone stares at me doesn't leave me.

I look around and meet eye contact with Seola for a second before she walks into the crowd.

Was it her? Or was it...?

I look slightly to my left and catch Hyeju staring at me or more like checking me out.

She doesn't look away when I make eye contact. God, why do I feel intimidated.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes actually."

She takes my hand. I look over to Haseul, but she's distracted with Yeojin, Mina, and Felix.

She pulls me close, but not close enough. I can still see her face and upper body very clear.

I can't help myself but examine and analyze each inch of her.

I never met someone this gorgeous.

"What's that I can help you with?"

"I want you Y/N, that's everything I wanted for months. That's everything I could think of. I fell in love with you a long time ago."

"I'm sorry I made you wait."

"You can make it up. Just kiss me already."

You grab her neck and kiss away her smirk, waiting until you hear a moan caught in her throat before pulling back to look into her eyes.

Let's be honest this is also what you could only think about the past weeks.

---------------------------

Ngl this is one of my favorite chapters so far. Did you like it too? ^-^

How far should I go with these two? Do you want it to become more "spicy" (u know what I mean ;D) later in the book?