𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬' 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 (Loki x reader)

Start from the beginning

"This is ridiculous anyways, I quit." Loki murmured and pushed his pumpkin aside as he aggressively stood up and then walked away with grumpy steps.
"At least he tried." Nat said and threw his gaze at Tony who was leaning against the table, his fist against his cheek. He looked bored as hell and he was just poking his pumpkin with the blade.
"How does humans do this?!" Thor roared and would have almost smashed his pumpkin if Steve hadn't grabbed his arm to stop him.

You looked at Thor and then glanced at the direction where Loki had disappeared.
"I should go check on him." you said and stood up from your chair as well.
"Yes, go find that lover boy of yours and save him from smashing my stuff while being so ridiculously hot-headed." Tony sighed and kept poking his pumpkin. You drew an angry glare at him but decided to let it go since you had more important things to do. Then you turned away and went to find that frustrated god and perhaps stop him before anything would got broken.
"It was just a pumpkin, such a drama queen." you heard Tony grumbling by himself but you ignored him this time and walked away.

You started to search this frustrated and hot-headed god from everywhere. Though he was usually hard to find, you managed to find your way to him as always. He was clearly upset as he wandered around his room, grumbling something by himself.
"Are you okay Lo?" you asked softly, using the nickname you had created for him. Although you only used it when you two were alone, that team of yours was very invested in teasing. But you two were only a really good friends, so there was actually nothing that they could use for teasing anyways.

"I'm fine just leave me alone." he grumbled, not even bothering to look at you. But you knew that was a lie, and you also really wanted to help him so you ignored his defiant behavior and walked over to him.
"Y/N, as I said, leave me-"
"No." you interrupted him. Loki stopped and turned to look at you, his green eyes glowing in frustration and his eyebrows making an angry frown.
"Y/N, don't test my temper." he murmured as his face inched a little closer to yours.
"I'm not testing your temper." you replied innocently as you looked deeply into his eyes.
"Yes you are."
"No."
"Stop."
"Stop what."
"That."
"What?"

And then your faces were only inches away from each other and you both could feel one's warm breaths on your skin. Neither of you moved, you just stared at him while he did the exact same thing. Then you noticed him glancing at your lips, but quickly turning his eyes back up at yours. Your breathing began to get more heavier as your lips inched slowly closer to one another.
But then before anything could have happened, lights in Loki's room went dark and you heard how the engines in the tower shut themselves.

"What the hell?" you said and tried to look around you but you couldn't see anything more than just darkness.
"What is this nonesense?" Loki grumbled and you heard him turning around several times, trying to do the same as you: discover what had caused this rapid shut down.

Your breathing was now even much heavier than earlier. You hated dark, very very much. But you couldn't admit it to Loki, he would definitely make fun of you.
"Y/N? You okay?" he asked then, his mood had switched from angry god to a concerned friend.
"I'm fine, you?" you replied, trying to hide the shaky tone in your voice as you spoke.
"Hah, I don't get scared of little darkness." he replied arrogantly and you heard him starting to walk towards the door. "Good for you.." you mumbled by yourself and clenched your fists together to stop your hands from shaking.
"Are you coming or not?" you heard then Loki and you looked up towards the sound of his voice, trying your best to see him in this pitch black room.
"Yeah, coming.." you sighed but then almost dripped down as you stumbled in something. But Loki had again, way better reflexes than you, and he managed to caught you on time.
"For god's sake Y/N, are you drunk?" he asked as he helped you back up on your feet. You cleaned your pants a bit and then sighed heavily.
"Do you really expect me to see something in here?" you grumbled at him.