| The forest Escape |

Start from the beginning

A few hours later the arrived at a gate that was surrounded by wisteria trees, the sun had raised an hour ago so now we were bathing in sunlight as the yellow haired male walked in before Chiba as he followed in behind.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!" yelled a loud voice the yelling was directed at the yellow haired male Chiba look over to see a man about the same age as his hero. He had a head of white that almost covered his blinding yellow eyes as his tanned skin shined in the sun light he was wearing a black haori with red faded into blue.

"Ahh Iwa I was scouting the forest south of here" he explained as a awkward smile filled his face the man looked like he was going to blow a fuse then the man in front of Chiba turn his attention to him and looked him up and down.

"Who's the rat?" he explained in a disgusting tone Chiba looked down at his clothes and sigh "he look a mess I think you should take him to Kanae" he explained as he put one hand on his hip.

"Yes that is a good idea" the yellow haired male said as he started walking in a direction as the white haired male followed behind as they arrived at a pretty looking house as it was covered with plants and flowers as Chiba was staring around at the pretty environment as the yellow haired male knocked on the door and a pretty lady answered. "Hello Kanae I was wondering if you could treat the young man?" He asked as he pointed at male behind him as the lung lady looked at the male she could she the wound on his shoulder that was bleeding out but he does seem to notice as well as all the other scratches and bruises all over his body and also the concerning amount of blood covering his clothes and the blood seemed not to be his blood as it is dried up.

"Yes that looks bad please come in" she said moving out the way of the two males so they could enter as Kanae led them into a room with white walls and wooden floors the white haired male would be lost in this room if it wasn't for the blood coming out of his wound in the middle of the room was a girl younger than Kanae she had the same black hair as Kanae but with purple radiating into the black she had most of her tied up into a bun with a butterfly clipping it up as both girls had one well Kanae had two with her hair flowing behind her the girl looked up at her sister then at the yellow haired male then at Chiba and her eye go straight towards his shoulder.

"What the..." she asked as she walked over and sat Chiba down and started treating him a few minutes later she was done as he move his arm a bout but he got a slap on his other arm "Don't do that" she said in an angry tone as she turned to the yellow haired male "Who the hell is he Rengoku" the girl asked in a hushed tone as she pointed at the male who, Had a butterfly land on his finger. Renguko sigh as he crosses his arm.

"I found him in the forest south of here getting hunted by a demon" he whispered "he was injured what did you want me to do" both sisters sigh and turn they attention towards the male who was look entrance by the by the butterfly.

"Nothing, we will keep him here for the time being to see how he recovers... but what then" Kanae asked as he smile drop "I don't think he has anyway to go" Rengoku smiled a bright smile.

"I'm going to train him" he said excitedly both girls look at each other the to Chiba and both shrugged.

"Okay, he'll be all yours when he's healed" Kanae said as the purple haired girl pushed Rengoku out of the house Kanae sigh and turn to see the boy still fixated on the butterfly on his finger " excuse me" she said getting the attention of the white haired male as he turn his head as the butterfly flew off his finger as Kanae knee down to his level "what you name?".

"Chiba..." he said looking into her light pink eyes he seemed to be fixated on the colour "Miss your eyes are pretty" as he continued to stare Kanae closed her eyes and smiled.

"Thank you let get you to your room you'll be staying in" she said as they both stood up and walked around to a room it was simple it had a bed and a night stand "you will stay here until you are fully healed" she explained as Chiba nodded.

| Some Village south | 00:00 am |
__________________

Chiba was face to with a demon as it was griping his shoulder but the thing is his face never change from a bored and also his sword wasn't ever out and he was just staring at it.

"Haha you weak little think can't even fight back" the creature said as it had a laughing fit but as it was going to stop Chiba lifted up his leg and kicked the creature in the stomach as his face to something that sent a shiver down the creatures back as it landed.

He unsheathed his sword as in a quick motion white fire was produced as it sent him forward so quick that the creature didn't see him. And slash his head was clean off... then he heard clapping "Took you long enough" said the male that was standing on the roof as he jumped down with a soft landing "but you've Improved your technique" he said walking over to him "Well done" he smile...

 then he heard clapping "Took you long enough" said the male that was standing on the roof as he jumped down with a soft landing "but you've Improved your technique" he said walking over to him "Well done" he smile