A Zi's face was flushed, staring at Shan Chenzhou in a daze.

Shan Chenzhou hugged the person back into his arms: "Are you happy?"

A Zi hugged Shan Chenzhou tightly, nodding his head: "Happy..."

I'm too happy, so happy that I don't know what expression to make.

It turned out that it was not only he who secretly went out and bought the red string, but Shan Chenzhou also bought it.

The person in his arms refused to get married because of him, so why would A Zi feel unsatisfied?

On the second day, Shan Chenzhou was dressed in his uniform. This time A Zi sent him on a long journey with Mother Shan and Father Shan.

The red string was carefully kept close by A Zi, as if he wanted to hide his love for Shan Chenzhou.

But love cannot be hidden.

As early as their first ambiguous actions to each other, as this relationship was not praised by the world, they were seen by the Shan parents.

The reason why the elders chose to not expose them was only because they did not want to worry Shan Chenzhou, who was about to go to the battlefield.

As soon as Shan Chenzhou left, his parents had a talk about this secret of theirs.

A Zi's face was pale, he obviously did not expect the relationship between him and Shan Chenzhou, which he had been carefully concealed, would have been seen by the two elders a long time ago.

A Zi was staying at the Shan residence for several years, and before they discovered the relationship between A Zi and Shan Chenzhou, the Shan parents indeed regarded A Zi as their own son.

But after all, there is always favoritism towards their kins.

Whose parents do not have selfishness?

The Shan parents just want to watch Shan Shenzhou make contributions to the nation and get married as soon as possible.

But because of A Zi, Shan Chenzhou now has defied the orders of his parents.

The Shan parents have no other requests, just hope that A Zi can take the initiative to leave Shan Shenzhou.

It is not realistic to let them cut off contact immediately, so the elders hope that A Zi can gradually alienate Shan Chenzhou and use the excuse of marrying someone else on the grounds of changing his mind. Only in this way can Shan Chenzhou's thoughts be completely broken.

"Zhou'er became famous when he was young. As long as he is willing to make progress, he will be able to do something great in the court for his family. One day Zhou'er will become that admirable existence.

A Zi, surely you don't want him to bear an infamy for being homosexual, do you?"

Father Shan spoke with reason.

While Mother Shan spoke with affection.

They promised that as long as A Zi stays away from Shan Chenzhou, A Zi will still be their godson. Similarly, Mother Shan will help A Zi find a good young lady in the capital so that A Zi can get married soon.

This is the best solution that the two elders have thought of for a long time. Although they are being partially unfair to Shan Chouzhen, A Zi has been taking care of them for so many years, they can't just end everything with one sentence.

They also feel considerate and are willing to have a filial and sensible godson like A Zi to be around them.

It is precisely because of this that even if they had known the secrets of the two for a long time, they did not choose to expose them.