taking a fox boy as a student.

Start from the beginning

Readers: *doubt*

Sudently! There were bells ringing.

Alex: it's been a month already?

Taking out his phone, he turned off the alarm, and then teleported to hell. The true hell, domain of Satan.

He soon saw the familiar face of Bob, the demon that helps him purge his sins every month.

Alex: hey Bob.

Bob: hey Alex, here for the monthly sin purging?

Alex: you bet! What's waiting for me today?

He said, already trying to guess how much time he would spend here. After all time flows different in hell, it's almost as it makes the time of the omniverse stop when he enters.

Thus, he can spend entire eons in hell, while it's only an hour outside of hell! Even less to be honest.

Bob: let's see...

The demon summoned a paper that contained all of Alex sins for this month. Nodding his head a couple times, he the. Opened his new brimstone powered laptop, and typed something on it.

Bob: your total amount is...100,000 years of having your blood and other bodily fluids to be frozen solid, healed, frozen again, healed once again, in a loop.

A nod was Alex response.

Bob: Anal&oral rape with a 3xxl dildo covered in rusty nails. That would take 30,000 years, but it can be reduced to a 10.000 if you decide to spray the dildo with some coronavirus.

Alex: ooh! I think I will take the one with additional COVID.

Before you ask. He is not bothered with this punishment because it's not his first time experiencing it. And after some time, he discovered that there are worse thing in hell then ...this.

At this point, it doesn't really bother him that much.

Hell does weird thing to people.

Bob: and that would be all, and of course since you are a dealmaker working for our lord Satan, you get to have lunch breaks in between torture sessions.

Alex: what's on the menu?

Bob: lemon tea made out of toxic piss instead of water, and a buffalo diarrhea flavored pizza.

Alex: still better then acid sperm filled dumplings if you ask me.

Believe me. After thousands of years with constantly worsening hunger, you would eat anything.

Without any further delay, Alex began his purging process.

---timeskip brought you by the readers probably thinking what kind of life choices lead them to this point in time to read the things above this timeskip---

Alex POV

Y'know what's beautiful about clone's?? Multitasking.

After checking out how Raven is doing, (she eat a dude testicle LOL) I jumped into one of the worlds I planed to dominate.

Naruto.

After finding a..."normal" Naruto dimension some time back, I placed my clone there and let him build trust in konoha.

But not gonna lie, I kinda regret not staying in the dimensions of Naruto where "shit release" was an elemental transformation.

...

Anyway.

10 years of being a konoha ninja. That's how long my clone stayed here.

After he literally slapped the memories into me, I backhanded him out of existance, and slowly went through my new memories.