Chapter 1

When you watch people on tv or in person doing something they love, you can see the passion on their face or in their eyes if they don't show it on their faces, but there is one person that is known in three different worlds with the first word that comes to mind when you see her on tv or in real life doing the things she loves most, you can definitely see that she looks free. She wasn't always like this, but only people that are really close to her would know why. But now everyone knows her well as Y/n L/n, the world champion in Surfing, Gymnastics and Figure skating.

~Your POV~

The sound of the plane's engines slowing down after we landed. Just before I get off the plane, I make sure to have my hoodie's hood on and my mask on and walked out with my phone in hand to message my only and favorite cousin that my plane had just landed and to look for me in a F/c (A/n: favorite color) hoodie, so he could find me. I start to walk around to keep my mind occupied as I want for my cousin to get here. As I is walking around, she finds my cousin, surrounded by a lot of girls wanting his attention so I walk to a café table and wait for him to finished with what he is doing or just until he realizes that I'm waiting for him over here. A waiter comes over to me and says, "hello miss, what would you like to have for today?" I don't bother to look up a just say "I would like to have F/d and a F/s (A/n: favourite drink and favourite sweet) please". The waiter nods and walks away so I decided to get my sketch book out just until my idiot cousin realizes that I am over here waiting for him. "Well, that Kojiro for you, always easily distracted by girls....no surprise about that" I whisper to myself will drawing a new surfboard design. "Here you go miss, your order...have a lovely day" the waiter says as she starts to walkway "you too" I say it loud enough for her to hear before she left. As I was taking sips and little bites of my drink and food I just ordered I every 5 or so minutes to look at where my cousin Kojiro was standing with a bunch of girls around him to see if he would make any sign to say that he knows that I'm over here but sadly, no he hasn't so I went back to enjoying my drink and food as I continued to randomly sketch things in my book.

---Time Skip: 3 Hours later after finishing the drink and food---

~No POV~

Y/n has been sitting at the table near the cate for about three and a half hours waiting for Kojiro to finish or to even see her sitting there but nope, he hasn't, and she could tell that he was getting sick and tired of the all the girls around him. So, Y/n got up and started to walk towards her cousin as she remembered the one thing that worked when he was stuck with girls hovering all around him when they sometime saw each other on the holidays sometimes. So she went up to them and said "excuse me but I really don't like how you girls keep hovering around my boyfriend, so if you please move along and hover around someone else" all the girls turn around and look at you as Kojiro lets a breath of relief as he recognized who's voice that was, when one of the girls ended up saying "I don't believe you, he can't be your boyfriend.....someone like him wouldn't even look at you with what you are wearing right now, so why don't you move along and keep dreaming" she said with a big smirk on her makeup caked face "oh, there you are babe, I am so sorry for taking so long....these ladies were talking to me but I couldn't get away from them sorry" her cousin says as he knows all too well this trick so to make it look real he walked over to her and put an arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead, which sealed the deal. Some of the girls dropped their heads will some looked at them in disgust and jealousy as they walked away from the girls.

~Kojiro/Joe POV~

I was surrounded by girls that kept on asking me questions like if I was single? If I was busy tonight? Or saying that I should go with them to a mall or something until a voice that I thought that I wouldn't miss for the world say "excuse me but I really don't like how you girls keep hovering around my boyfriend, so if you please move along and hover around someone else" 'thank goodness that Y/n is he to save me, don't get me wrong I love having girls hovering around me but I came here to pick up my cousin and to see her again' I was so happy inside that I just wanted to go up to her and give her a big hug until I heard one of the girls say "I don't believe you, he can't be your boyfriend.....someone like him wouldn't even look at you with what you are wearing right now, so why don't you move along and keep dreaming" which made my blood boil, like yeah I haven't seen her in a few years but she was never ugly in my eyes, and she's wear these cloths because she didn't want to be recognized and for her own reasons that she has only told me and her mother. I remembered that when we used to spend our holidays together and because of how I was when I was little me and her made acts that we would use if one of us needed help but this one was mainly for me, so I played along like always. "Oh, there you are babe, I am so sorry for taking so long.... these ladies were talking to me, but I couldn't get away from them sorry" I said as I walked towards her until I make it to her and put my arm around her shoulders and kiss her forehead to seal it and start to walk away with her.

~Your POV~

When we got far enough away from them, we started cracking up laughing about how their faces were when Kojiro played along. "Hey N/n let's go to the house and put your stuff in then, I don't know...maybe go to the skate park and skate for a bite" Kojiro said after we calmed down from our laughter "yeah, sure why not it's been a while since we skated together so why not" I responded as we were on the way to the front of the airport. "So how are we going to get to the house, because if I remember correctly the last time I talked to you, you said that you rod a motorcycle everywhere unless you were going to ~S~" I said but with the last part I whispered because of S being so secret. "Oh, I got the covered one of my friends has a car at the front waiting for us" "and which friend it that?" I asked out of curiosity because he never said that he had friends to help him out "oh, you will meet him but just not now because he is pretty busy" "so you asked one of your friends that are really busy to get a car so we can get to the house?" I said out of annoyance as I bring my hand to my forehead. "Don't worry, one of my appointments were cancelled so its fine" when I hear a voice I look up and see a man with long pink hair with glasses and wearing a kimono "Kaoru!" Kojiro yells in surprise right beside me, IN MY EAR "god Jiro that was my ear" I say taking a step away with my hand covering my ear "oh sorry N/n" he says as he rubs that back of his neck awkwardly. "Think before you yell you dopey gorilla" the pink head said to Kojiro "sorry young lady I haven't introduced myself, my name is Kaoru Sakurayashiki, it is nice to final meet you, I have hear a lot about you from your cousin, on the news and on the internet" he said "oh its nice to meet you too" I said back to him a bit nervous.

(A/n: Sorry for not uploading this faster but its here now so *sigh of relief*)