"Hello, Commander Huo?"

"Eh, Qingjiu?"

Huo Yingcheng sounded even more shocked than Gu Qingjiu.

Gu Qingjiu paused. "You called the wrong number?"

"Not really. I saw that this number looked unfamiliar, so I called. Lately, several commanders called me, but I didn't save their numbers, so I got them mixed up."

Gu Qingjiu was speechless.

"Heh, heh. I will save your number for later. Right. I wanted to ask, did the Chief Instructor look for you to help him buy some things?"

Gu Qingjiu felt surprised to hear Huo Yingcheng only mentioning this now. "Weren't you the one who said it? The Chief Instructor asked me to replace you. It turned out that when you hung out with the Chief Instructor all the time, you had to double as his nanny?"

When Gu Qingjiu spoke with Huo Yingcheng, she didn't feel the same way as when she was talking with He Niancheng. Her tone was relaxed and happy.

Huo Yingcheng ignored her teasing and instead inhaled a breath of cold air. "He really went to look for you?"

Just as Gu Qingjiu replied with a hum, his tone suddenly became lewd. "Qingjiu, go for it!" 'Beep beep... beep beep...'

He hung up the phone.

Gu Qingjiu was speechless.

Go for what?

Chapter 132: Do You Need Us to Help You?

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

Huo Yingcheng's words, which Gu Qingjiu couldn't make heads or tails of, made her baffled.

She returned to her seat to see her mother and her older brother murmuring between themselves.

Once Gu Qingjiu reached the table, the two of them stopped murmuring.

Gu Qingjiu felt awkward all of a sudden.

"Mom, what are you two talking about?"

It was clear they were talking about her.

"Nothing." Qi Yuefeng shook her head, a slight smile on her face. "But Qingjiu, Mom feels that you ought to be careful now that you entered the military. You're only eighteen."

Immediately, Gu Qingjiu knew that it was the nosy Gu Qingmo who had said something.

Gu Qingjiu rolled her eyes. "Mom, don't listen to Brother's nonsense. He knows nothing at all. I don't even know any boys at the military..."

Right after those words came out of her mouth, she felt what she said wasn't quite right.

Actually, Commander Huo, Chief Instructor, and Doctor Nan should be considered people she knew?

But they were already men, so her words were still technically correct!

"Pff, Mom don't listen to her lies. When I went to look for you in the troops last time, there was this commander or something that defended her!"

Gu Qingmo reached out to strangle Gu Qingmo. She was glaring at him, thinking that he only knew how to make up things and create havoc.

Seeing Gu Qingjiu's reaction, Qi Yuefeng laughed out loud. "Qingjiu, Mom won't interfere in your matters. I believe you're able to distinguish things for yourself. If you really find someone you like, it's okay to date. After all, you're no longer a kid."