CHAPTER - 7

Author pov
They all were in the living room chatting.
BTS and Hye Soo were getting close.

Yn pov
I'm totally stressed and tired. I'm now heading to the location that mom has send me. Finally I have reached there. It's now 8:55. I parked my bike and took off my helmet and mask. The gaurd saw me and let me in.
This is their mansion

( Think it's night )I was not surprised

I was not surprised.
Well the mansion is pretty good.
I thought.
I rang the bell ang got welcomed by a maid. She showed me the way to living room.
I saw mom, Mr.Kim and BTS sitting on the couch and talking.
I researched about my soon to be brothers and found out that they are BTS. I also found that Mr.Kim is the Mafia King and BTS are mafia princes.

Me- Hi mom.
Mom- hi sweetie, how was the meating.
Me- I went good me and the Chois are collaborating. And the work was stressful but worth it.
Then I saw that Mr.Kim and BTS were looking at us. I didn't react much since I knew that they researched about my Identity. And I'm the who annabled some of my information so that they don't doubt me when I go to missions.
Me- hi Mr.Kim, I'm yn
Mr.kim- hello dear, I'm Kim Kang woo you can call me dad.
Me- I'm more comfortable with mr.kim than dad.
I could see he is sad but what should I do.
Me- I'll try if I trust you.
I didn't know why I even say this. I saw happiness written in his face after I said this
Mr.Kim- boys introduce yourself
Me- I already know them Mr.Kim. We study in the same college/university.
Mr.kim- that's good then.
Just then one of their maid came and said that dinner is ready.
We went to the dining room.

On the two head chairs are RM and Mr

On the two head chairs are RM and Mr.Kim.
On the left side was me, V, J-hope and Suga.
On the right side was mom, JK, jimin and Jin.
Everyone was eating while I am just starting at the food.
Mr.kim- yn and boys me and Hye Soo are getting married.
I literally chocked my food.
Me- WHAT!!!
Me- mom you didn't tell me anything about THIS.
I said darkening my eyes.
Mom- l-look yn it-its ju-just t-that I was afraid to t-tell you this.
My eyes softened after seeing mom in the verge of crying.
Me- fine, when is the marriage.
mr.kim- on this Friday.
I nodded my head and left from there as I lost my appetite to eat.

BTS pov
When we were talking to mrs.min we were getting a motherly vibe and we were feeling very comfortable around her. Just then someone called her.
We turned around and saw yn. She was wearing clothes that are used to were for going to office. Oh we forgot that she is the CEO of Gucci and Chenal. She was sweating and looked very stressed and cold. We wonder why is she cold all the time expect for TXT, she is cold even to her mom.

Then we went to dining room.
We were eating while talking and yn was just starting at her food.
Then dad said about the marriage to yn and she literally chocked her food.
Looks like she didn't know about the marriage thing.
When she was talking to her mother her eyes darkened. We too don't know how to do it. To be honest it was really scary. After that she agreed to it and left from here.

Time skip
After yn left
Author pov
After yn left her mom kept her face in her palms and started to blame herself.
Hye Soo- I shouldn't have said this to her right now she was already stressed and came from work.
Jin- mom don't blame yourself it isn't your mistake.
Hye Soo was shocked because Jin called her mom.
Hye Soo- did you accept me as your mom.
Jin nodded.
Hye Soo- thank you. And it is not like she will not accept the marriage, it's that, she went to the company right after the college was over. She was working for continuous 5 hours. First college and then company. It's really hard for her.
After she she said this, she sighed.
BTS were there amused and at the same time really sad that she had to go through all this.
They themselves don't know why are they sad for her.

_______________________________________

Sorry for long chapter.
Byeeeeee armies.