It's not Shardul...

Start bij het begin

"And you feel that somewhere you have disappointed me right??" I asked and he nodded looking down. I continued " bacha look up" and when he did I told what was in my heart.

" You never really disappointed me infact you gave me many reasons to feel proud to have you as my teammate. I never really felt that you have bought disgrace to me. And remember one thing in life bacha.. that our career is a sport where only one can win and everyday isn't our day and every day isn't a bad day. Like every other professions we also do have that bad days at work. It's just we are public figures where we have media around us for 24/7. We play for our respective countries and franchises, which means we do have a work and we are doing not like those who sit at home and write trash and dirt in social media. You gave the best moments in my life like when we all failed to deliver you stood up and delivered in the qualifer 1 with Faf. Many times your bowling helped us to pull the win from our opposition and that wonderful knocks in test, who could forget?? Even today you have given me the reason to be proud of you. You took three crucial wickets. You delivered two wickets when we are struggling to get at least one. You completely changed the momentum of the game. Never ever think that you didn't perform well and getting two wickets in a single over isn't very easy thing but you have been consistently performing. And yes you made the mistake in the last over but bacha we all are humans and we are born to make mistakes but I also could have controlled myself. Ahhh stupid me.... It just came in a heat of my moment and I'm really sorry to scold you...." I was saying but he cut me of in middle.

" What are you telling bhai... You have every right to scold me and tell at me. When I started to call you bhai from that I gave you every right as a elder brother. And you are here to correct me because that's what elders bro's do." He said it hugged me giving all the warmth and I also held him assuring that no matter what I am with him. Uff.... Finally I made him smile.

Suddenly cherry barged in shouting "bhaiii" followed by jad. Then we both realised that we are the only ones left in the dressing room. We parted from the hug and stared at cherry.
C: Mahi and shardul what are doing here?? Come down na!! Let's take photos before presentation.
J: *to cherry* tum hamesha galat kyon bolate ho??
He said in a such a tone that even I was taken aback and cherry frowned. Shardul and stared at why I gave an eyebrow at  jad.
J: what I mean was it isn't shardul stupid. Its lord... lord shardul
He said in such a dramatic way by raising his hands looking up that the next minute me and cherry broke into fits of laughter and jad joined with jaddu like laughter making shardul pout but nevertheless joined us.

After that when we were going down cherry who was busy in scrolling his Instagram showed us a meme

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Isn't it true maahi bhai that shardul made us win tonight??" Asked cherry. "Well not shardul who won is tonight it's lord shardul"I said and he whinnied "bhai not you too". I chuckled and we joined the team. Soon the presentation got over and all were reaching the dressing room when me and jad teamed up aginst someone to prank. We bursted the ballon the moment he entered.

He looked shocked and said" bhaii this isn't fair you teamed against me" I said " Well I can because it's ...." Bravo who was back of me started his song "🎵come on shardul it's ur bday🎵 "
" Happy birthday lorddd" shouted jad. "Happy birthday dhool" shouted Faf. "Happy birthday shardul" me and sonu side hugged him. "Tnq everyone" he said and started our celebrations.

****************END********************

My favourite pics of them

( Special mention to those who guessed it as shardul Debarati554  vtomar77  Ruchika111222

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( Special mention to those who guessed it as shardul Debarati554  vtomar77  Ruchika111222 . I actualy said I would update on Thursday but updated today which means it will take time to upload next shot since it has two parts and I want to release it together. Whataa say??

Till then keep guessing of whom I am going to write.
Clue : a slight mention of him in this shot)