Gu Qingjiu's sudden change of expression startled Yu Bao'er and Jiang Yu.

Although both of them felt that Feng Meiyun went a little overboard, they felt differently about it. What they both hadn't expected was seeing the usually good-tempered Gu Qingjiu flare up so mercilessly.

Her hand tightened around Feng Meiyun's neck and there was a blood-red color in her eyes. This sudden transformation was as terrifying as witnessing a gentle and frail girl instantly turn into a devil.

Feng Meiyun, who was being strangled, was usually incredibly arrogant. But by then her face had flushed a horrifying shade of red. She finally sensed that Gu Qingjiu was truly furious.

"Qingjiu, sorry, sorry! Yunyun was talking nonsense. Sorry!"

Jiang Yu was silently chiding Feng Meiyun for speaking without using her brains, too. It was fine to express something in your heart, but saying it out in front of the other party's face, wasn't she just seeking death?

But as Feng Meiyun's good friend, she had to rescue her.

Jiang Yu knew that although Gu Qingjiu had lost to Xie Ya, neither of them was Gu Qingjiu's opponent!

Much less mention the fact that they couldn't even defeat Yu Bao'er who had lost to Gu Qingjiu.

Chapter 112: Rumors

Translator: Atlas Studios Editor: Atlas Studios

In the dormitory, Gu Qingjiu was the good-tempered one.

Although in Feng Meiyun and Jiang Yu's eyes, she was merely being pretentious. It was a fact that she just never flared up.

The only exception was her flaring up at Feng Meiyun, but even then she was merely threatening her with words.

With Gu Qingjiu's cold and aloof temper, it had given others the impression that she was easy to bully.

Now that she truly flared up, they realized how scary she could get.

Amidst Jiang Yu's frantic apologies, Gu Qingjiu finally let go just as Feng Meiyun was about to lose consciousness.

Feng Meiyun slumped on the bed and violently breathed in large gulps of air, in which she resembled a fish who was putting up a last-ditch struggle on land.

There was a terror in her eyes as she gazed at Gu Qingjiu. It wasn't that she didn't want to put up a resistance earlier, it was that she totally couldn't.

Jiang Yu patted Feng Meiyun on her back, but she dared not reprimand Gu Qingjiu for being overboard.

First, it was Feng Meiyun who went overboard with her words in the first place; secondly, Gu Qingjiu was still in the heat of anger, so Jiang Yu naturally wouldn't seek trouble with her.

Gu Qingjiu coldly glanced at Feng Meiyun, before returning to her own bed.

"Feng Meiyun, I think you're the classic case of one who doesn't shed tears before seeing the coffin [1. meaning refusing to repent until failing completely]. I'll remember what you say. If there's a next time, I won't let you off easily!"

Feng Meiyun was the kind of girl who was vain and gossipy.

If she saw that the person she was gossiping about simply let her be, she would reach out for a yard after taking an inch.

Gu Qingjiu's cold and sinister words pricked into Feng Meiyun's heart like a needle.

If she still didn't remember this lesson, she would be truly dumb.