The beginning

(A/N before we start i would like to give a shout out to valerietovar566 so make sure to check out her book Little Lies it is amazing also y/n is going to be a girl because im a girl and it makes it easier to write☻︎☺︎︎)
Summary: tubbo and y/n are siblings and y/n falls in love with tommy
Warnings: swearing

Y/n's pov
"TUBBOOOOO!!!!! What do you want y/n I'm streaming right now!?" Tubbo yelled back at her. "CAN YOU HELP ME I BURNED MY FUCKING FINGER WITH MY STRAIGHTENER! SURE I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!!!" tubbo yelled to y/n.

Tubbo's pov
"TUBBOOOOO!!!!!" My sister y/n yelled to me. "What do you want y/n I'm streaming right now!" I responded back, wondering what she did this time. "CAN YOU HELP ME I BURNED MY FUCKING FINGER WITH MY STRAIGHTENER!?" "SURE I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!!!" I yelled back not surprised that she burned herself.

Third person pov
Tubbo then ended his stream and went to help y/n with her "badly" burned finger but then the doorbell rang. Tubbo and y/n had not expected any guests at the time but they went to check it out anyway.

Tubbo's pov
*insert doorbell sound* "We aren't expecting anyone today correct y/n?" I asked not remembering if we had guests. "I don't think we have plans with anyone today." She responded also not remembering if we had guests today. "I can get the door." Y/n said. " 'kay, thanks" I responded back to her.

Tommy's pov
I rang the doorbell at Tubbo's house wanting to surprise him but another person answered the door.

Hehehe sick bitches imma do the cliffhanger lmao but in total there are 287 words in total ik its not alot but its 11:30 at night and I should probably "sleep" since I have class tomorrow

P.S. I don't ever sleep lmfao but thank you all for reading i'll try to update tomorrow idk I don't got a schedule.