sɪxᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

macei denae gaulden .
15 years .

| MAY 13th |

| MAY 13th |

" finna punch you in yo mouth if you move one more time it's 2am go to bed " kam told me " do it " I said kicking him making him grab my leg from under the cover .

" owww stop " i laughed grabbing his hand " keep yo feet to yo self " he said making me smack my lips, he let go and i rubbed my leg and sighed .

" i can't sleep though im scared " I laughed because im right by the door and what if chucky come get me " what is you scared of scary ass " he asked " chucky " i laughed .

" chucky do not want yo ass denae " he said " since when do you call me denae " I asked facing him " since now " he replied making me sigh .

" im bored " I said again " macei " he said " what today is a boring day and I'm not sleepy " i said " aight try to go to sleep I don't wanna hear that " he said .

" I can't " I said putting my leg over him " stop dude im not playing witchu " he laughed pushing my leg " im bored though and you telling me go to sleep I can't " I said .

" then try " he replied .

-

dang who keep texting this nigga .

i grabbed his fat ass 12, did his password and turned his brightness down before clicking the messages .

( 326 ) - 677 - 0484
hey, i miss you :)

" who the fuck is this " I mumbled sitting up " did this bitch use that fake ass smiling emoji " i mumbled to myself

Unsaved Number

( 326 ) - 677 - 0484
hey kam😂
kam
who this how you got this number?

( 326 ) - 677 - 0484
breonna boy i miss you😫and don't worry bout that🙄
Read

" bitch ass breonna, I should've asked her how she look cause I know she know he got a girlfriend cause she probably be stalking his Instagram story " I said to myself .

" what you trippin off now " he mumbled still half asleep " you betta get lil bre bre " I said making him smack his lips " let me see " he asked for his phone and I gave it to him .

then i laid back down " why you blocked that girl she just playing " how you know who she is " I asked " she used to be my friend in school chill out stop acting like that " he said .

" I'm not doing nothing so what you mean, and you must be talking to her cause what is you taking up for her for? " I asked and then he rubbed his hands through his face and hair .

" see here you go " he mumbled texting her back " no here YOU go " i snatched his necklace off my neck and gave it to him " huh you want this back too " i took his ring off .

" trippin " he said putting his phone down " fuck ass shit " I mumbled getting out his bed " now you wanna get mad and leave ok how you gone get home " he asked .

" don't worry bout it " I said " yea ian gone worry bout shit " he said and i huffed .

-

" thank you " i mumbled as I looked out the window seeing James pulled up, i put my jogging pants back on and don't say shit Bc I had black shorts on under it .

kam already had put him on a black hoodie and some adidas jogging pants and some af1s and I slipped on my jacket and some black Ugg's .

" where you going " I asked as he was walking downstairs " finna see how he look " he said " what you mean " i said grabbing my phone and my charger before kam came back upstairs .

he grabbed something from out his top dresser and then put it in his hoodie pocket and walked back out the room " weird ass " I mumbled going in his living room to get my purse and left .

i was standing outside next to kam then I walked to his car with kam following me making me huff .

i got in James car and almost closed the door but kam stopped the door and looked at James making James squint his eyes at kam " get back bro " James said making kam jerk his head back

" who you talking to " kam asked " you nigga fuck away from my car " he yelled " you gone go with em " kam asked making me nod and he nodded before walking away from the car

-

" thank you for taking me home jay " I waved " be done with him macei " he told me " i can't just be done with him " i said " why can't you " he asked " I just can't " I replied getting out the car .

he didn't say nothing i just closed his door and used my key to get back in the house when my momma came downstairs looking sleepy as hell " what you doing back " she asked .

" argument " i replied " close my door " she said and i did before I took my shoes and jacket off and went upstairs to my room, I put my shoes in my closet and my pants in my hamper and hung my jacket up .

" night night to me " i jumped in my bed and put my phone on top of the dresser " macei you locked my door? " my momma yelled from her room " YESS " I said and closed my eyes .

" aight " she said until I got a call and I kicked the air and it was my dad so I answered it " hello? " I asked " fuck you at " he said making me hold a confused face " I'm at home " i said

" why you turned that location off " he asked " i didn't know i did was an accident " I said " how you ain't know macei " he asked me " i didnt " I said " you betta hope you not lying " he said .

" I'm not " i replied " ok macei and turn that shit back on too cause you not slick " he said " okay dang " I said, how he even know if I turned it off cause I didn't .

" alright goodnight I love you " he said " I love you too " I said and he hung up the phone " what? " I said .

Yea no

Yea no...

Anyway how y'all feel about the actions in this chapter? 🧐 I feel um very good because yea I just do so um yea.