"This August is the 40th hood day for all Santos, and he deserves to see all that we've achieved. And you're gonna ensure that he does."she said pointing to us.

"You guys have until August."she said walking to the door.

"Wait I start my new school in July!"Monse yelled.

"Huh, well then July it is."she said opening the door.

We saw officer Hammel and some other people. Well look at that officer Hammel is a dirty cop.

"Hammel take the kids home."she demanded.

They put us back in the van and by the time he dropped us off at the street it was dark.

"Lil Ricky's alive?"Jamal asked.

"Officer Hammel is a dirty cop."Cesar said.

"When are we ever just gonna get to be teenagers?"Ruby asked.

"Now. I'm out. This is not my mess or my problem."Monse said while walking away.

"Monse you can't disobey the orders of a literal gang boss."I said.

"Uh...watch me. She ain't my boss and I don't care about the money."Monse said.

She walked away and I sighed. I gave Jamal and Ruby a ride home. I drove to Cesar's and I parked on the street.

We got out and saw that everyone was outside. It would be unusual if this house didn't have people hanging out outside.

We walked to the house and I saw him. My love.

He smiled and got up from his chair. I walked up to him he set his modelo down and wrapped his big arms around me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me tightly. I finally took a deep breath and inhaled his intoxicating cologne.

"Where have you been?"he asked.

"It's a long story." I mumbled.

We looked at each other and he brought his hand up to caress my cheek. He pulled me in and we kissed and every kiss we shared was always amazing. I pulled away and smiled.

"Can we go inside? I'm kinda tired."I said.

He nodded. We pulled away from each other. I waved to everyone and headed inside I went to his room and sat on his bed. I untied my shoes and took them off.

Cesar then appeared at the door.

"Karla should we tell him?"he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders sighing.

"I don't know. If we do what can he do about it? I doubt he'll tell Cuchillos to back off."I said.

He bit his cheek and nodded.

"Do you think she'd kill us if we don't find him?"he asked.

"Honestly Cesar, she's a gang boss. I don't think she'd think twice about killing us."I said.

Cesar sighed.

"I'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight."he said.

"Goodnight."I replied.

He went to his room and I went into Oscar's closet and grabbed one of his shirts and some sweats I left. I closed the door and changed.

I was trying to put my hair up in a bun and my back was towards the door. I then felt two familiar hand grab my waist.

I then smelled his intoxicating cologne again. He left small kisses on my neck and I blushed.

I turned to face him and he had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and I cupped just cheek. I kissed him and he kissed me back with no hesitation.

I was head over heels for this man and I didn't mind at all. We pulled away since we needed air.

"About time, I've been waiting for you."I said.

He smiled. I got under his covers and he took his shirt off then his pants.

"Oscar!"I yelled.

I shut my eyes and he laughed.

"What it's not like we haven't seen each other naked before?"

I kept my eyes closed and then I heard him put some shorts on and I finally opened my eyes. He shook his head while he chuckled.

He got under the covers next to me and I laid my head on his chest.

My mind was racing and I only kept thinking about what Cuchillos told us.

After a couple of minuets I slowly fell asleep.

"It's okay."I sniffled.

"Please Karla I can't loose you too."Ruby sobbed in my arms.

"Take care of yourself for me. Please Ruby, I love you."I said while kissing his head.

Tears slowly fell down my face as I pulled away from him and I got into the car with her.

As soon as I closed the door we drove off. I slowly looked down and she had a gun in her lap. I sniffled and wiped my tears away.

"If you kill me you have to promise me you won't touch a hair on them."I said.

She chuckled like this was all a joke to her.

"Why do you care about those mocosos anyways? They're the ones who brought you into this mess. Now you aren't gonna be able to help your mom or be apart of Spooky's future."she explained.

That pained me the most. I didn't have the heart to tell him last night because while we laid in bed he confessed that he wanted to get out of this life and start a family with me.

He wanted to change, he wanted a life with me. He told me he wanted 3 kids, a small house with a nice backyard and he finally wanted to pursue his career as a chef.

I wiped my tears away.

"Promise me, you won't bother those kids ever again."I said.

She rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but it's gonna cost you your life."she said while picking the gun up.