Epilogue

The war was over, not only that but it was also won. Both of the empire's troops retired, and with no king to crown, the village of the losing empire had to look for another home.

Arriving back at his own castle, the town already seemed in better shape, townsfolk fixed their homes, no longer in fear. After living through hell, they could finally have peace. "TECHNO" yelled both Wilbur and Tommy at the same time. They both ran to hug their brother, who while resistant at first, eventually gave in and hugged back. Yet there was still business he needed to attend. Business regarding his crown.

.  .  .  .

A month later he'd settled into his own home, a hidden cabin in the woods. The sun shined through his window just enough for him to know it was time to get up. After doing so, he groggily stumbled down the stairs eventually getting in the kitchen and making himself some breakfast. Today something told him to eat outside, and ever since that night of the 24th, he'd learned it was better to trust your gut. So he did, he stepped out into the white, crunchy snow, still slippery and fresh from earlier that morning. 

He was barely sitting down in his front steps when he saw it, a crow flying in the sky. He smiled as he kept watching it, which might've prompted it to come and stand by him. He tossed it a small piece of his breakfast, the animal seemingly analyzing the food before eating. Maybe living in the woods was going to be better than he'd thought.