~🄼🄰🅁🅁🄸🄰🄶🄴 3.0~

Start from the beginning

Then you are mine forever   

They both thought.

✨ ✨ ✨

Timeskip to venue, wedding..... (2 hours later)

" Wow!"

" Such lavish decor"

" Extravagant"

Such were some of the praises that the guests uttered as they walked in. No one could ignore the stunning royal-like decor of the venue. Some in admiration, pride(relatives), some in jealousy ( unnecessary guests). But praises none the less.

It made the Khanna and Pareikh's proud as heard them. It was a collaborative effort. Both bride and groom's family came together for everything.

Neela, Shweta and Prakash were conversing with some of the relatives as they walked around, doing a great job of playing hosts. No matter how many times you do it, it's still tiring but enjoyable. Two special seats were reserved for two very special guests in the front of the mandap.

The pandit soon after started the mantras. The groom was  called down. Some girls and   mind you even some guys were star struck.

Neil  smiled politely at the guests, and extra smiles for his parents and special ones

Neil  smiled politely at the guests, and extra smiles for his parents and special ones. He sat at the Mandap as the pandit started the mantras. This wait will never feel short no matter how many times they do it. He thought.

After a century ( according to him), the pandit finally called the bride.

( Dupatta on her head)

Avni walked down the stairs. The boys were gone 💞 and girls gushed about her beauty. She gracefully walked to the Mandap.

The mantras carried on. They were told to offer hand in hand  the feel of his/her hands in mine never gets old.  They stole glances and smiled throughout. They soon stood up for the 7 pheras as soon as their dupatta were tied. Hands clasped in each other's, they walked around the havan.