CHAPTER 1: QUEEN

She was standing in a long beautiful black dress which was slightly kissing her toes. With a blank expression on her face and eyes sparkling with the glitter of tears, making her adorable. Though the heavy weight of grief made her loose her mind but still she took control over her emotions and put the bouquet of blood color roses on the grave of her beloved one. "I know you still love me, right? I know you want me to live like a princess but see what life turned me , a queen.." She said with a sarcastic laugh, "SERA, the queen of this dark world, from which you always wanted me to stay away. Tell me where are you? Fucking answer me now?" Tears that she was hiding at the edge of her white crystals finally rolled down on her cheeks. She sighed heavily, wiping her tears which makes the old man sad along with two beautiful ladies and few bodyguards standing beside with their heads down." This queen loves you and miss you a lot. brother." she finally uttered and turned towards her shining Bugatti standing outside the garden. Some of bodyguards speedily followed her bowing to the old man." Take care of her, my daughters." old man commanded to the two ladies, as they bowed as an answer.

Old man, Liam, who is declared as one of the most dangerous mafia in the whole Asia is now crying badly in front of his grandson who is probably resting in peace. "Son, I know you hate it but I have to do it. She have to take care of Black Feather and moreover she have to be strong." He sighed and put a beautiful piece of gold feather badge which was packed in a box, on his grave that he always gave him on his birthday for the last 23 years since when he was born. He sighed controlling all the pain in his heart and left for his mansion where he will light up the spark for the huge disaster that will change the whole history of the mafia world.

Meanwhile, ladies reached the main mansion in their respectful Mercedes following the queen in her shining black Bugatti making everyone bow as a token of respect. She entered the palace with her graceful steps towards the royal room filled with known hateful faces. She slowly started moving towards her seat but stopped by hearing the poisonous words by her elder uncle, Sam." You still remember to come back, huh? and moreover, as the lady of this house you don't even know how to greet your elders first when you meet them, huh? Though ,you are just like Alex, right princess?" His wife along with the other couple sitting next to them smirked after hearing him which clearly boils the blood of Sera but still she tried to control her anger.

 As the two ladies known to be the step-granddaughters of the old man, Aaroe(23 yrs) and Dayana (20 yrs) entered with their cold face yet looking professional. "This proves her as the pet of her brother, am I wrong princess?" Max, her second uncle, said jokingly. This sentence triggered them badly. Dayana interrupted," Oh my god, looking at you uncle shows how much more annoying you have became from the last time we have met you, right? My queen?" After hearing the last words their face darkened. Sera's smirk grew wider after reading their face while Dayana and Aaroe proudly grinned. 

Suddenly the door open revealing 2 main dummies making sera rolled her eyes but her gaze softened after witnessing her other brother after a long time as he came back from abroad a day before "Uhh my lady finally decided to come home." Sera added without any hesitance and a bit of sarcasm in her voice, "Florid, home is not a doll house made of bricks but a place of the people that makes you feel home and you are already aware of the fact that in this house, you and grandfather are my home not any other shitty people." Florid along with the ladies secretly laughed making everyone irritate in the room. "You fucking slu-"suddenly a voice came from the corner but before completing his sentence he was interrupted by Florid," Daniel, stay in your limits otherwise you will regret." "Are you sure you are my brother? "Daniel questioned. Florid sadly chuckled," No I am not, my dad died on the day, he bring you and your slutty mom after murdering my mother." 

Elder uncle proudly says, "However, my son is the best for the position of a leader, at least he is capable unlike your sons, right max?" But before anyone would continue the conversation, The old man entered making everyone stand in respect. Sera announced," It's the time for the climax everyone. As tomorrow is my birthday grandpa is going to celebrate it with a special gift, right grandpa?". "Yes my love . I am going to announce the next leader of black feather, the most powerful mafia gang in the whole Asia as I am going to rest peacefully in my old mansion. So the next leader is....".