Chapter 10

Guys please read the thingy at the end, Thanks
.

.
-Ana-
.
Today was Niall's and Melissa's wedding. And to make it worse, Melissa made me the one of her girls or some shit.

She made me wear a pink dress. I hate pink. The dress was a bit under the knee. I didn't like it one bit.

My make up was simple. Melissa wanted all of our make up simple and pink. I decided to just straight my hair.

At least I could actually see Niall.
.
"Hey, you nervous?" I asked him.

"Kinda- woah you look pink. I thought you hated pink" oh he looked cute. All dressed in a suit with his little pink tie.

"I do but, Melissa made me" I stretched out her name.

"I feel so sorry for you" Niall giggled.

"Oh don't feel pity for me Horan" I shoved him.

We laughed and laughed until the time came for Niall to go to church.

"See you at church" he winked at me and left.
.

.
"Ok girls I'll be telling you who to walk by the aslie" Melissa said.a

We were in a limo. Her sitting in front of me. She sent me a grin.

"Finally Ana you are pared with Harry" well at least I know him.

"Oh and I want you to hold my flowers" she told me.
.

.
The music started the girls went on. Lastly me and Harry.

"You look cute babe" he whispered.

"Thanks but I hate pink" I smiled.

Niall kept looking at me. I was behind Melissa. I mouthed to him to stop and look at his future wife. So he did as told.
.
"You may kiss the bride" yes its finally over.
.
As I arrived to the hotel I got out of these stupid clothes.

I slipped on a simple tee and sweets. I took off all of my make up and went to the living room.

I turned on sponge Bob for the kids and got on my phone.

I swiped through Twitter and people kept saying...

@Niallofficial and @Melissawhitelaw congrats on the baby and wedding. Hope y'all the best

Congrats @NiallOfficial and @Melissawhitelaw

Can't wait to see the baby @Niallofficial

Niall is so lucky to have you @Melissawhitelaw

I should of told him.
.

.
-Niall-
.
The party was over and Liam had reserved a nice little place for me and Melissa.
.
I carried her in bridal style. She looked beautiful.

"Babe you wanna just watch movies?" She asked. That made sense since she's pregnant. I nodded.

I had changed into sweets only. Shirtless. Melissa had my long big tee and that's it. I love her.

Her belly was noticeable. "What?" She noticed me staring.

"I just can't wait to see our baby" I blushed a bit.

"Uh yeah our baby" she seamed a bit nervous.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Hey y'all

Can't believe its been 3 whole weeks since Zayn left. I'm so dam sad.

So Modest is making a publicity stunt or something. Melissa, the real one, is flying to London. Modest is making Niall and Melissa look like they are dating so they can cause drama, but please don't believe in all that.

Lastly, the boys are working so hard on the fifth album please don't leak it. It will make you horrible people. The boys want a big celebration for it and its supposed to be a big surprise so don't leak it.

~Danielle