Day 1 - Blue camp

The blue team members arrive at their camp.

Zoe: "Kim, would you like to do the honours?"

Kim: "Certainly, thank you."

Kim takes the torch and lights the campfire while Zoe collects a pot of water and sets it onto the fire to boil.

Aurore: "Let this mark the beginning of our winning streak."

Kagami: "Amen to that."

Mireille: "Just think of it. If we keep winning these challenges, we'll be in a prime position to steamroll the entire game."

Max: "Let's not get complacent, though."

Kim: (confessional) "Looking at this group, I don't see us losing a challenge anytime soon. Between Kagami's agility, Ondine's water ability, Max's smarts and my speed, we've got this game in the bag."

Mireille: "I can fill everyone's water bottles."

Everyone hands their bottles to Mireille and she heads towards the well.

Aurore: "I'll help." Follows Mireille to the well. "So how do you see this group moving forward?"

Mireille: "If the team is intending to keep up a winning streak in the challenges, I'd say those that are exceptional in the challenge field will be kept. At the very least, that would be Ondine, Kim and Max. We might be able to identify some others as we experience additional challenges."

Aurore: "Good thinking. So we should try to get in an alliance with them, so that we don't get picked off. Maybe we could add Kagami as well."

Mireille: "Cool, you go and talk to Kim, I think he's more closely connected with the others, they'll listen to him."

Mireille: (confessional) "As a weather reporter, you learn to keep an eye out for subtle indications of change. My anticipation is that this tribe will be keen on winning as many challenges as possible. Based on that note, those who are strong in challenges will end up running the tribe. So Aurore and I need to make sure that we are good terms with those people so that we don't get targeted."

Aurore and Kim.

Aurore: "Hey, Kim."

Kim: "Hey, Aurore. How are you going?"

Aurore: "I'm good. I was just talking to Mireille and we were thinking of starting an alliance with you, Max, Ondine and Kagami."

Kim: "Isn't it a bit early to be thinking about alliances? It's only the first day."

Aurore: "Of course not, we've got to get in early before everyone else forms there own alliances."

Kim: "Sounds like it could be a good plan."

Aurore: (confessional) "I may not be as strong with the brains, but I know how to work the social game. As the proverb goes, early bird gets the worm."

Kim and Ondine.

Kim: "How would you be open for discussing plans moving forward?"

Ondine: "Any idea you got. Go for it."

Kim: "What I'm thinking is us two plus Kagami, Max, Aurore and Mireille."

Ondine: "You know any friend of yours is a friend of mine. So that's Kagami, Max, maybe Zoe?"

Kim: "Yeah, we can include Zoe if you want."

Ondine: "Sounds good."

Kim: (confessional) "In a game such as this, it's a good idea to try to secure your position as early as possible. The later you leave it to try to build your alliance, the less stable your position in the game."

Ondine and Kagami.

Ondine: "So, I have an idea I wanted to propose to you."

Kagami: "Sure. Go ahead."

Ondine: "Me, you, Kim, Zoe and Max."

Kagami: "Sounds like something we could do. Thank you."

Ondine: "It's important that we can find someone we get along with and stick together."

Max approaches.

Kagami: "Hey Max, how would you like to work together?"

Max: "I calculate a high probability of us all going far with this method. Very well, your proposal is accepted. Who else have we got?"

Ondine: "Us 3, plus Kim and we're thinking Zoe."

Max: "I'd be happy to extend an invitation to her."

Kagami: "Excellent. Let's make it happen."

MIRACLE ISLAND

Felix debarks from the boat that brought him to the island and is met with a sign.

Felix: "Hello, what do we have here? 'Concealed within this island lies power untold. Power to keep you safe, should your game begin to fold. In your search, you may find what you seek. An item to be treated as antique. Crucial to your investigation will be the mark of one Daisy Marigold.'" Chuckles. "Too easy."

Felix: (confessional) "The location of this power that I have to find came in the form of a cryptic poem. To cut a long story short, I have to find a gathering of marigold flowers. Either the power or another clue to the power will be there."

Felix searches throughout the island, looking for some marigold flowers. After approximately 10 minutes of searching, he finds some towards the middle of the island. Tucked among these flowers is a small, black, hexagonal box.

Felix: "Aha. Bingo." He picks up the box and opens it to reveal a pair of red earrings with black spots and a folded note. "'Congratulations, you have found the Miraculous of the Ladybug. This Miraculous has the power to keep you safe at tribal council should you choose to play it. In addition, if unified with the Miraculous of the Cat, they can ensure safety even after the votes have been read. Last opportunity to play this miraculous is final 5.' First day and I already have an edge."

Felix: (confessional, Ladybug Miraculous) "At a guess, I'd say the majority of the group sent me here to try to exclude me from their group. Well, they'll soon regret it. Now, I just need to acquire this cat miraculous."

Felix embarks the boat on the shore of the island and returns to camp.