chapter 15: Safe

"Y/N?" Jungkook was shocked, standing in front of the elevator. I dragged him out of the building.

"W-What are you doing here?"

"I just want to drop by and give you some snack."

"Oh o-okay-"

"Am I dreaming or I saw you kiss your own boss?"

"U-Uh.."

"Yeah never mind, you guys look cute together!" Jungkook patted my shoulder.

"What-"

"Enjoy eating... with your boss!" He gave me the food and left my mouth hanging.

"H-Hey! By the way, thanks bro!" I went back inside.

I was stopped on tracks when the J-line was grinning and standing in front of me. Jeez, they're weird.

"How was the kiss-" I cut Momo's words because she's so freaking loud.

"Momo!...i'll just meet you guys later okay hehe~"

"Enjoy the continuation Y/N!" Mina shouted and I notice Sana was just quiet, standing. I made my way back to her office and knock slowly.

"Hi, please let me in." I whispered through her door cutely. I bet she can't resist my cuteness.

It was just silent so I knock again and open the door. Ms. Im's leaning on her desk facing me with her arms crossed.

"What took you so long?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Sorry, i'm here anyways." I walked closer to her.

"Psh." She rolled her eyes at me for the nth time. She's mad again.

"Let's go out."

"What?" She looked at me again with a confused face.

"Let's go." I held her hand and drag her to my car, she's been asking me where we're going until we get in the car.

"Just trust me, okay?" I gave her a soft smile and drove away from the building.

"I hope you're not kidnapping me."

"I am, we're here now." I got out of the car and open her door, guiding her. I held her wrist until we get into the rooftop.

It was a little dark because it's early night so I turned on the lights on the rooftop. I hope she'll like this place.

 I hope she'll like this place

"W-Wow, it's so nice here." Nayeon roamed her eyes around the rooftop.

"Come, sit here." I patted the seat beside me and she sat there.

"I usually spend my time after work. Do you want some wine?" I asked her.

"Sure." I went to my wine fridge and grab the most expensive one.

"This is the best wine I had so far, don't lie to me this isn't just the usual, right?" She stopped drinking the wine and looked at me.

"Don't mind it, let's enjoy this night okay?" I held her wine glass and hand at the same time telling her to enjoy the drink.

"You're actually the first one I brought here."

"Reall- no. I know you already brought Momo, Mina and Sana here."

"I'm not lying, you're really the first." I chuckled. She just nodded.

"Why? Is it that impossible?" I asked her and Nayeon sat closer to me.

"I just can't believe it's your own boss you brought here." She looked straight to my eyes.

"Well, I thought the first one should be special."

"Cheesy." She rolled her eyes playfully.

We move closer to each other and she leaned on my shoulder. I've never felt this happy and ease for a long time.

"I feel safe with you."

"You are, so please. I don't want you to leave my sight, Nayeon."

"I won't." She held my hand not leaving her head on my shoulder.

________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...