🥺💔Over?!💔🥺

Start from the beginning

Sivu- anney... ennaku epavumeyy nee thaan mukiyum... nee soldrathu thaan mukiyum... nee soldra maarieyy pandren... 😪
I say holding his hand while he smiled and patted my head...

Rakshan- Yean thangam...
He says leaving a soft kiss on my forehead and heading downstairs...

Once he left my tears were quick to burst down my cheeks... I wasn't able to swallow the fact how everything changed so quick... within 15 mins my happiness changed into this gloomy situation...

But after ashwineyys words I got a clear picture that I was nothing to him😔💗✨... Within that I wiped my tears and headed downstairs not wanting to even think abt what is gonna happen tomorrow...

*The Next Day* (Sivus pov)
I woke up from a few sounds coming from outside. I checked the time and it was now 8:30. I quickly get out of bed thinking I was late to office but then rakshan annas words from yesterday replayed in my head.

I look out the window trying to not think abt yesterday. I sigh then went to freshen up afterwards I quickly got something to wear and showered then changed into...

 I sigh then went to freshen up afterwards I quickly got something to wear and showered then changed into

Once I finished I looked in the mirror to see dark circles on my face with red eyes. I have never looked this gloomy... As I was in my thoughts it was soon to be broken away by my phone ringing. I looked down to see pavi calling then I quickly picked it up and she began...

Pavi- Sivu...

Sivu- Sollu pavi..
I say quietly

Pavi- Inniku officeku varuviya di...
She says slowly

Sivu- mm varen...

Pavi- Hmm seri dii.. nee va namma polam...

Sivu- Ila.. pavi nee po.. anna yenna drop panuvaru...

Pavi- Hmm seri...
Within that, I hung up the call and sat on my chair...

I started writing the resignation letter... As I was writing without me knowing tears started rolling down my cheeks remaining me all the memories and the fun we had there...

I wiped my tears and finished writing the letter then I gathered my Id and the files that were given to me. I took a last look at it and gulped then went to the living room. There I saw rakshan anna sitting on the couch with the others waiting for me.

He smiled and greeted me then told me to go eat breakfast I nodded and went to the dining room. Amachi fed me puttu and chechi was talking to me... no one knew what happened but they know something is up...